rtwplatinum

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
granny
Silver Wonderlander

rtwplatinum

Post by granny » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 am

i am trying this for the second time is there a walkthrough or hints for all the levels i have completed some on my own but some are difficult
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 am

Keep trying. :lol:
granny
Silver Wonderlander

rtwp

Post by granny » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

i will keep trying but if there is someone who can help let me know
thank you for the advice
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Maybe I could help... what levels are you having trouble with?
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Muzo, you're just too good for this world. :wink:

To be honest I was pretty tired of each time answering questions, but never getting any response to my questions.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Marinus wrote:Muzo, you're just too good for this world. :wink:

To be honest I was pretty tired of each time answering questions, but never getting any response to my questions.
Are you talking about the custom levels? If so, I think it's the whole "Marinus keeps providing walkthroughs for so many levels, if HE is stuck, then do we even have a CHANCE?!" thing. :lol:

I'd help if I could, but I don't really play custom levels that much now.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Muzozavr wrote:Are you talking about the custom levels?
No not at all!

(BTW, If I can write a clear walkthrough doesn't say anything about, if I can solve the hardest levels. Besides: one person can find level A much harder then level B, while someone else finds level B much harder. But again: That's absolutely not what I was talking about)

I was only talking about, when people ask for help on a level, and I try to give them a clear answer on their questions, I only want to know if the answer was enough and if they were able to finish the level.

Well, Granny asked for help on levels several times, and I tried to help several times, but when I asked if she could finish the level: No response at all! (you can search for it if you wish) And that's what I'm tired of.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I was only talking about, when people ask for help on a level, and I try to give them a clear answer on their questions, I only want to know if the answer was enough and if they were able to finish the level.
People can be forgetful or they might not have time. Instead of writing "let me know if that helps" write "let me know if you need further help". Since if people do need further help, they usually write back... really cuts down on needless worries and annoyances. :wink:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

That's why I'm saying: You're too good for this world. :wink:

When people forget to respond one time, I understand. But when it keeps going on for so many times...... :roll: