One Last Hurrah...HELP

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
bsage
Bronze Wonderlander

One Last Hurrah...HELP

Post by bsage » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:53 am

I have managed to get all the way through this WHOLE game (classic version) and I am stuck on the last part of this level! (world 10, level 10). HOW do you get past those yellow and red choppers after all the rainbow coins are collected and the gates drop? I am going nuts!!!
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:23 am

OMG! Bethany, you are GOOD! I can't even get past the electric tiles on that level! I know it's all timing, but I've never been able to master that! Maybe ONE GOOD reason I don't like those things!!! :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina
bsage
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by bsage » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:26 am

The electric tiles are tricky but here is an idea. They flash top, bottom, top, both. So as soon as the bottom one stops flashing move up one. (the top one will be flashing). As soon as the top one stops flashing move up once again. You'll be clear before they both light up. Don't try to run across them both or you'll be zapped!
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:22 am

AH HA! But FIRST, you must be coordinated! I can't say that I AM!! :lol: :lol: That is ONE HARD level to even start - for ME anyway!!! You are GOOD! Have you thought about making some levels???
Majicaleetarina
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:54 am

Bsage, as I remember that level, there are bonus coins in the side walls of the last room. I believe I hid either Stinky or Loof in the wall until I could get the other one to grab coins and exit. Then work on picking up the bonus coins and staying out of the way of the chompers.
bsage
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by bsage » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:58 pm

Have you thought about making some levels???[/quote]

I may... after I finish the game. I like to tackle things one at a time with this game otherwise I'll have no life besides RTW!

Thanks for the TIP Gen...I'll give it a try!
bsage
Bronze Wonderlander

Movin' On

Post by bsage » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:32 am

Okay...I give up. I just decided to pass on the hidden bonus coins for One Last Hurrah. I'm chewed to pieces by those little chompers! Thanks for all of your help!
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:02 am

Hii I can't get the last coins , where there are chompers. I think there is for many chompers there Argggg.. So I give op too.. Thats level is HARD also the last room with chompers