Where are the bonus??

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Where are the bonus??

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:16 am

Return to Wonderland Deluxe

World 2 level 4

I can' find bonus coins, Where are they??
Can you tell me where they are ??

Hugs from Katja
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:59 am

In the exit room, hidden in the wall (bottom right - where there is a grey floor tile).

Lillie
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:21 am

Thanks Lillian

I replay this level again

Hugs
KASSANDRAMIAMOR
Silver Wonderlander

Help!

Post by KASSANDRAMIAMOR » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:44 pm

I tried to look in every crook and cranny for the bonus points and did not find them. Even in the exit room, nothing, or am I maybe looking in the wrong places? PLease someone out there, details please............

Susy :cry:
All my life surrounded by game addicts and now I am also addicted to games *grin*
KASSANDRAMIAMOR
Silver Wonderlander

Re: Help!

Post by KASSANDRAMIAMOR » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:47 pm

KASSANDRAMIAMOR wrote:I tried to look in every crook and cranny for the bonus points and did not find them. Even in the exit room, nothing, or am I maybe looking in the wrong places? PLease someone out there, details please............

Sorry

I meant to aks for the details of deluxe world 2 level 8, thanks. Shows how nervous I am.......... :x

Susy
All my life surrounded by game addicts and now I am also addicted to games *grin*
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:31 pm

Hi KASSANDRAMIAMOR,

Deluxe W2 L8 :-

You have 7 kegs and 7 Kabooms :roll:

You must position the kegs so that when you put the metal boxes into the lava to let them loose they do not reach the wooden box by the spikes - else there will be no way to exit. :roll:

The 1st and 2nd set of Kabooms will go anti-clockwise, the last set will go clock-wise.

You use the wooden box in the 2nd set of Kabooms to put out the flame and get to the bonus coins.

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
KASSANDRAMIAMOR
Silver Wonderlander

Post by KASSANDRAMIAMOR » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:59 am

Hello again my life savior :oops:

Are you sure that you are already spoken for? :D Just joking, I really am addicted to Wonderland but sometimes I get sooo tied up in trying to finish one level and it has to be complete even if I dont get the best scores. Since I can always go back again later and make better time. Again thanks, until we meet again............

Susy