Back In The Swing of Things, Level 7

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
wonkabear

Back In The Swing of Things, Level 7

Post by wonkabear » Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:59 pm

I know this is gonna sound goofy...but....had to reformat hard-drive and re-install everything I had, including Return to Wonderland. Then I downloaded and applied the version 1.01 patch. Had to start everything all over again and it was working fine until I got to the subject level.

You have 5 rocks to move to get them to cover certain buttons.

Numbering the rocks 1 - 5 from left to right.....I push rock 3 to cover the green button. I then push rock 5 to cover the pink button. I then move rock 1 out of the way...it goes nowhere. I then push rock 2 into the rock 4 which moves rock into the rock 5 position and leaves rock 2 in the rock 3 position which I then move to the 4 position.

I then push rock 5 out and it covers the blue button.

I then push rock in 4 position and it goes and hits the rock covering the green button which pushes that rock onto the yellow button and is supposed to leave a rock on the green button......but.....the rock blows up.

I didn't think rocks were supposed to blow up but stay put when they hit each other.

Can anyone help with this????????? :cry:

Merry Christmas to all and to all another long night with RTW. :P
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:57 pm

I see the problem: That last boulder rolls off the conveyor and hits the boulder directly beneath it with such force that it blows that one up. You can roll them in a different pattern and avoid this problem. My solution below it you want it...

SPOILER:

I pushed boulders 5, 4 and 3, then pushed 1 out of the way and pushed 2 to 5. When you push this one, leave enough time so it doesn't collide with another at the end and blow them both up.