More Help Needed with Marble Maze and Firsestorm

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
trudyrou
Bronze Wonderlander

More Help Needed with Marble Maze and Firsestorm

Post by trudyrou » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:42 pm

Please help I have utilized the other solutions and they were very helpful to a point but I guess I'm an idiot because I'm still stuck....
In Firestorm I can get to the 2nd level no problem but can't figure how to destroy the ships on this level so Stinky can come over the bridge any and all help will be appreciated.....
Marble Maze through the help I can get one marble inside but can't figure how to solve you can either go for the bonus coins or get access to the coin but have no box to put in the water can you get more then one marble into the inside???? if so how???
Please help me!
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:16 pm

Hi trudyrou, :)

Re: Marble Maze: Did you read my post here: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240

You only need one marble/boulder to get everything in this level.

Old Bear :)

btw. I'll go have a look at Firestorm for you too. But if I remember correctly you need to use the reflector and the UFO from the first part to clear some of them away. I'll check and get back to you; (I have a reputation for doing things differently from others here, so maybe someone else has a different solution).
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:03 am

SPOILER!!!!!!!

Firestorm :
Get through 1st part
Have Stinky go through green teleporter.
Have stinky run two spaces onto the bridge (going away from the exit)
Quickly run back, this should kill UFO's on the bottom. Keoo doing this till there is only 1 left.

Now have Stinky push the reflector to the 3rd space in and again quickly run back. Do this teice to get rid of the boxes blocking the exit.

Now switch to loof, have hime stand on the second spot on the bridge (headin toward the exit). Don't worry about him he won't get killed. Wait for all but 2 of the UFO's to be killed on the top level.
Now loof should be able to run across without getiing blown up.

Hope that helps.

Jen
trudyrou
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by trudyrou » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:11 pm

thank you all for your help....I was finally able to succeed with Firestorm it's a miracle LOL !!!
still have no clue for marble maze and yes i did print out your help Old Bear but it still makes no sense to me once I get the marble inside.
Thank you all for your help though I do appreciate it maybe I'm missing some marbles upstairs LOL!
Jen thank you for the detail it really did help.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:57 pm

Ok Trudy, it's no prob.

Here you go: ****SPOILER***

Once you have pushed the boulders round the outsideto get one inside, you then push it from it's final resting place DOWN through the Red teleporter.
The push it LEFT, UP and LEFT again; it should now be above the wooden boxes. If you wish to grab the Bonus Coins, use the Metal Box at the bottom to catch the boulder when you push it DOWN.

Push the Metal box 2 to the left, Push the Boulder back UP, push the Top Wooden box to the left, then push the other Wooden box down and the Bonus Coins are yours.

Now to get out: See The diagram.

Place the 2 Metal Boxes as shown, make sure Loof is where I have him placed and get Stinky to push the Boulder as per the White route. Then get Loof to Push the boulder as per the Red route till you get it through the Green teleport.

Then it's just a case of filling the water square with the free box and home. :)

OB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:18 pm

Trudy, did you ever get through this one???

~OB