the Goop Machine

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Weds
Gold Wonderlander

the Goop Machine

Post by Weds » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:07 am

Ive been gooped, crushed, stuck and just dazed......I CAN NOT FIGURE THIS LEVEL OUT!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Someone, Anyone please help me!!!!

Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:40 am

Me too! Me Too!
Loirae
Weds
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Weds » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:44 am

Thanks loirae!!

at least its not just me!!
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:05 pm

Oh Weds, it most definitely is not just you. I can't get that one either. I always get the cubes goobed up and can't do a darn thing after that. :lol:
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:28 pm

I can't do it either! Has anyone been able to do it? :roll:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:26 pm

Yes! I did it :P

Here's a hint:
Hint wrote:
After the first "round" of goop from the machine you will have the beginning of a bridge going right. When you push the last cube into the water and hence starts the machine again, run immidiately left pushing the cube already there. It will smash the cube coming from the lower conveyer.
That's how I did it anyway :D

Mette
\Mette
A.G.
Bronze Wonderlander

The Goop Machine

Post by A.G. » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:08 am

Hi,
The Goop Machine is very easy... once you get the hang of it.:wink: First you have to melt together all the blocks in the left chamber. Then you push the remaining one in the water, taking care to get out of the way of the next coming down, which you push in the water too, and move out of the way, and position Loof so he is not crushed by the blocks coming down. After the first round, you will be left with five single blocks: two in the water, one on the edge of the water, and two beside the treadmill.
Good luck,
If you want more detailed help, just ask me.
AG
Penn92
Silver Wonderlander

Re: The Goop Machine

Post by Penn92 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:36 pm

A.G. wrote:Hi,
The Goop Machine is very easy... once you get the hang of it.:wink: First you have to melt together all the blocks in the left chamber. Then you push the remaining one in the water, taking care to get out of the way of the next coming down, which you push in the water too, and move out of the way, and position Loof so he is not crushed by the blocks coming down. After the first round, you will be left with five single blocks: two in the water, one on the edge of the water, and two beside the treadmill.
Good luck,
If you want more detailed help, just ask me.
AG
Well, I'm not the original poster, but I'm needing more help here. The main problem for me is that at the point you describe above, the two blocks are in the water, one is on the edge ready to be pushed in and the two next to the treadmill have gooped together. Now what? If I push the last one in, the next bunch all goop together because I have no maneuvering room to push any of them into the water. TIA for any help. I've given up after being crushed and gooped too many times... :roll:
Carla
wandering Fire Island...
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:27 pm

You must not let any cubes from the generator goop together. In the first round of goop from the generator you must push one of the cubes up after you pushed one into the water as A.G. descibes. It takes really fast fingers.

I wrote a hint about the second round of goop some posts above this one.

Good luck :D

Mette
\Mette
Penn92
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Penn92 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:04 am

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it out later on - I'll let you know if I succeed! :)
Carla
wandering Fire Island...
Penn92
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Penn92 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:25 pm

It worked!! :D Thanks for your help!
Carla
wandering Fire Island...
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:55 pm

Yeah! Well done Penn :D :lol: :D :lol:

Mette
\Mette
Penn92
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Penn92 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:03 pm

mette wrote:Yeah! Well done Penn :D :lol: :D :lol:

Mette
Thank you. Thank you very much! :lol:

Now if I could only get those bonus coins on Mirror, Mirror, I'd be really happy, but I think I know what to do - just have to make time to travel to Wonderland for a few minutes somehow... :roll:
Carla
wandering Fire Island...
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:04 pm

Well Done Penn! And I like your location! I'm the same way!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Penn92
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Penn92 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:40 am

Got the bonus coins! Now on to defeat those nasty red h*llions who shoot at you... :shock:
Carla
wandering Fire Island...
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

spoiler

Post by janellesnip » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 am

Here is a spoiler for the goop machine:
First fuse all of the sticky cubes in the southwest corner. As you do so, take care not to fuse the ones in the outer row before you get to the inner rows.
Then go to the cube on the edge of the water. Stand west of it. Go: E-W-W-E-E-S-W-W-N. Do it all in one motion. In doing so, you will push one additional cube into the water and another cube one spot to the North. You will be left standing with a pink box north of you, one south of you, and one more -- two spaces east of you.

Go W-W-W -- this will push one box into the water

Go E-S-E-E-E-E. This will push the southern box onto the conveyor west of you (inside the square). The southern box will now be east of you.

Go E-E-E-E. That box will now be in the water, south of the bridge.

Go W-W-N-N-N-N. This will push the last remaining box onto the conveyor. It will land behind (south of) you.

Go S-S-S-E-S-E-E-E. This will push the last remaining box onto the conveyor in the East (inside the square). It will land east of you.

Go E-E-E. You will be standing to the west of the box at the water's edge, one space south of the bridge.

In one motion, go: E-W-W-W-N-E-E-E-S-W-W-N-W. This will push the last box into the water south of the bridge, get you behind the first box to appear, just in time to push it into the water, out of the way of the second box to appear. Then it will take you to the third box to appear, and get you to push it one space northwards, before it has a chance to fuse with the fourth box.

You will have two boxes more than necessary in the water (that is, you will have wasted two), but the four new ones are exactly what you need to cover the conveyor button.