Hello all!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Misteroo
Platinum Wonderlander

Hello all!

Post by Misteroo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:18 am

Hello to all Wonderlanders! :D I just want to kno if anybody wants to help me in level 9 in World 9 in Wonderland - "Stuck!"

Please help, as I'm really stuck! :o
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:55 am

Hi Misteroo,

The only way to get the boxes to the lava is to take them all the way to the other end where the single box is, so that you can turn round to push it back, as that is the only way to get it in the right position. You'll have to go and get the single box first, and then take the others one by one. Ignore the big patch of lava, it's the one in the middle with the coins that you need to get across.

The last bit is easy, just stand where the coins are till the cannon fires, then quickly move to the next until you reach the exit.

Hope that helps you. :D
Pauline
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:57 am

Hi Misteroo,

Ok - here is help :lol:

Collect 2 coins to left of Stinky
Move lowest box of group of boxes 3 places right
Go and collect 4 coins and then upto top left corner of the level to move the lone box into the lava
(N.B. you will have to bring all of the other boxes to this corner to be able to put them into the lava also)
Go back to group of boxes and move 3rd box from left up 1 - go around right to the back of this box and push it back down 1.
You now have access to all of the boxes and using that top left corner you can get them all into lava
Collect bonus coins.
Minding cannon fire, collect 3 coins and finish

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope this is of help

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:00 am

Hi popo,

Sorry about that - we were obviously both typing our HELP at the same time :lol: :lol:

GREAT MINDS etc :wink:

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
Misteroo
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Misteroo » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:29 pm

thank u all very much i finally did it!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D