Well, who's the rager now? (RESOLVED, DO NOT POST)

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 pm

billy bob wrote: When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.
WHAT 'IMMATURE' TOPICS? :evil: If you think that our topics are immature, go join a more mature forum! But don't complain so rudely! It's aggravating and annoying!

EDIT: Page 2? :? :oops: :roll:
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:EDIT: Page 2? :? :oops: :roll:
Welcome to doom.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 pm

StinkerSquad01 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:EDIT: Page 2? :? :oops: :roll:
Welcome to doom.
:?:
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Emerald141 wrote:
ab-47 wrote:it's those who call themselves "mature" that doesn't want deeman to change.
Of COURSE we want him to change; Deeman has the potential to be a good person and I for one would like to help him realize that potential. Personally, I find your remark insulting.
I would like Deeman to change, but I don't think HE wants to.
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by flameterror91 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:08 pm

I just found out about this. And this is going nowhere. I honestly think that some of you guys are making this worse. I know that he has done things he shouldn't have done, but this should stop. Now don't bother replying and quoting me because I'm not going to be a part of this.
Heeeeeey
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

flameterror91 wrote:I'm not going to be a part of this.
So why did you post in this..?
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by flameterror91 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

I just had to reply. I wanted to post this then I'm not going to bother with this anymore.
Heeeeeey
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:43 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:
ab-47 wrote:it's those who call themselves "mature" that doesn't want deeman to change.
Of COURSE we want him to change; Deeman has the potential to be a good person and I for one would like to help him realize that potential. Personally, I find your remark insulting.
I would like Deeman to change, but I don't think HE wants to.
I'm with emerald on this one; that's just plain insulting. A slap in the face to my efforts I've made today.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, who's the rager now? *shot*
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

AB47 and SS01 have inspired me to take a 10 day rest.
I will not post again until the time is up.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Billy Bob inspired me to never post a reply to anything he posts again. I am still offended by what he said, :x particularly because it's untrue, and hey, most of us are between the age of 10-20, so it's not immature for our age at all. :?

DEEMAN: I hope your self-ban will help you calm down. This may have been your fault at first, but now it seems unclear and you should take the opportunity to try and improve.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 pm

billy bob wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:So you're applying the "immature kids" label to all of us? Sheesh, BB. What exactly are you suggesting we move to a "forum for kids" anyway?
You're a bunch of users who act like immature kids and create immature discussions.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:
billy bob wrote:When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.

99% of discussion in the past few years has just been immature kids like these ones who endlessly talk about things that have nothing to do with Wonderland. Frankly, I do not visit this forum for this kind of discussion, and the forum isn't here for this kind of discussion. Things like this belong in a forum for kids, please go there instead and stop littering this forum.
Please stop bringing up that stupid rant; it doesn't even belong in this topic.
Please stop bringing up stupid topics; they don't even belong in this forum.
Please stop complaining about stupid topics inside the off-topic area. I am a moderator, and moderators has the final say about which topic to keep and which to go, not you. The off-topic discussion is about off-topic, and your hollow, inconsiderate complaint is an insult to my job.

If you have a problem with a certain topic in the off-topic forum or a certain user, ignore. If you have a problem with the off-topic area, stay out. If you have a problem with the moderator's justification, complain to MS. Meanwhile, we'll be doing our job, like it or not.

tl;dr - Please stop bringing up stupid arguments; they don't even belong in the discussion.

@Wonderman: Don't feed the trolls.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:It doesn't help it when you guys are so critical and angry at someone being wrong or stupid, though. Despite the fact that the person who did something wrong is at fault, you don't have to talk so harshly, as some of you do. There are people here who correct other's mistakes gentler and still accomplish to make the person realize their mistake.
Believe me, we've tried settling this peacefully. Many, many times. StinkerSquad summed up what happens very well:
StinkerSquad01 wrote:He apologizes multiple times, only to be negative once more.
So now we're trying to be a bit more forceful.
billy bob wrote:Things like this belong in a forum for kids, please go there instead and stop littering this forum.
Oh the irony.
ab-47 wrote:It's just that some people in pcpuzzle are sometimes weird, some of them never acknowledge people who wants to change, or if they must change.
Even after two bans from PCPuzzle, Deeman has hardly changed. Although he's gotten a bit better at hiding his own immaturity.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Even then, "Insulting Ultimate Pepsi" isn't a ban-worthy offense, despite your "NO ONE INSULTS ULTIMATE PEPSI" post.
Please, don't abuse your mod/chat admin powers.
Lighten up a little! Would you rather I had the ban message be "You were banned because you brought this upon yourself after years of consistent negativity and rage"? The ban was a genuine one, but I didn't want to be so harsh.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm not going to give any input on what's happening around the Chat and Deeman, as I've been away for too long to actually know what happened, but... (and like I've said many times before, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here, just giving my own 2¢)
billy bob wrote:When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.

99% of discussion in the past few years has just been immature kids like these ones who endlessly talk about things that have nothing to do with Wonderland. Frankly, I do not visit this forum for this kind of discussion, and the forum isn't here for this kind of discussion. Things like this belong in a forum for kids, please go there instead and stop littering this forum.
This is a forum about a family-friendly game that's basically about four pac-men with hats running around collecting rainbow coins and avoiding wind-up teeth called. Do you expect kids not to be here?

I'm not saying that to be sarcastic, I mean that as a legitimate question.

If you've got so many issues with this place, then seriously, why do you come here? The forum exists for fans of Wonderland to socialize, not just to talk about the games. I've said this before - If you get a bunch of people in a room with a common interest, they still aren't going to talk about just that. They're going to get to know each other and talk about other things. If you restricted that group to only talk about that common interest, there wouldn't actually be a whole lot of discussion going on after a while.

Even now, with WA3 updates being given out every so often, there's not a whole lot for people to talk about when it comes to that outside of speculation. I think we don't know enough about WA3 to really have any serious discussion about it. The only real Wonderland-related thing that's still got discussion for it is custom levels and adventures, but some people don't really care for that stuff at all.

If you think that the forum should be restricted to Wonderland discussion only, then fair enough, that's your opinion. But don't start complaining on here how everything's wrong - The forum as a whole shouldn't (I would go as far as to say won't) change just to suit your wants, especially when there's nothing wrong with the way things are right now.

If you're convinced a restricted discussion forum would work better, then fine, go make one of your own and find out. Don't complain about this forum not suiting what you specifically want (or ask for it to change), it's self-centered and rude.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I understand this now, the reason why there is an off-topic forum on this discussion board and not on another is because it's off-topic discussion for people who like Wonderland. What I still believe is that some users have lost their addiction in Wonderland and only come here anymore for the off-topic discussions.

About kids being here, you're right again. I can understand how the game would appeal to this audience and they have every right to be here. I have to either ignore their immaturity or if I have enough time and energy then help them mature.

I regret being demanding and aggressive yesterday, it's something I've lately been keen to remove in other people.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 am

No matter how hard we try to get along, a thread that ends up like this always, ALWAYS pops up eventually.

Oh well.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 am

I've decided: I'm going to stay for a few more days. If I still rage, I'm going to take my rest. If not, I would like to be unbanned from epigam please.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm

You know, I thought it said here not to post. OH WELL. :roll:

EDIT:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:It doesn't help it when you guys are so critical and angry at someone being wrong or stupid, though. Despite the fact that the person who did something wrong is at fault, you don't have to talk so harshly, as some of you do. There are people here who correct other's mistakes gentler and still accomplish to make the person realize their mistake.
Believe me, we've tried settling this peacefully. Many, many times. StinkerSquad summed up what happens very well:
StinkerSquad01 wrote:He apologizes multiple times, only to be negative once more.
So now we're trying to be a bit more forceful.
I see now. Thank you for expalining that. :wink: :)