Well, who's the rager now? (RESOLVED, DO NOT POST)

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Well, who's the rager now? (RESOLVED, DO NOT POST)

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 am

You little chatters think I'm so guilty.
Guess what? I'm done with your hypocrisy. If you do not revoke my silly bans by morning, trust me, things will happen.
Last edited by DEEMAN223344 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:55 am

You can't make things happen.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 am

Why do you want to be un-banned to chat with us if you hate us so much?
Whatever, good riddance.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 am

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 am

You're right, emerald. You ARE hateful punks who can't accept change or reform.
Goodbye.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 am

THINGS YOU'VE DONE:

-NEEDLESSLY INSULTING GEM CHOMPERS OUT OF JEALOUSLY
-NEEDLESSLY WHINING ABOUT EVIL TOASTER 5'S BONUS LEVELS
-DECOMPILING MY GAMES
-POSTING
-RAGING
-RAMBLING ON AND ON ABOUT THINGS NO ONE CARES ABOUT
-MORE STUFF

Go ahead. Hit me as hard as you can. Make the bad things happen. See if anyone will care.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:00 am

DEEMAN223344 wrote:If you do not revoke my silly bans by morning, trust me, things will happen.
Try me.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 am

Things? Sounds scary.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 am

And DEEMAN, I'll reply to the title of the topic just for you.

@TOPIC: DEEMAN223344.

Look DEEMAN, of all the times you raged on the chat, this time you have went over the TOP. You think saying "things will happen" is going to make things go horribly wrong?

That doesn't make a difference to us mature members, nor does it make us what you would say "frightened, scared to death".
:D
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:THINGS YOU'VE DONE:

-DECOMPILING MY GAMES
-POSTING
-RAGING
-MORE STUFF

Go ahead. Hit me as hard as you can. Make the bad things happen. See if anyone will care.
-Idiocy I regret. I thought we agreed that never happened.
-See above. Besides, its not like you had much of a different opinion about them. Also, it's canceled now.
-Excuse me? You're going to bring THIS up again? This alone makes your credibility plummet. In case you need a 9002nd apology: Sorry.
- I see now. You have a huge, selfish, bias. Any time deeman does ANYTHING, even possibly a good thing, you ban him from everything.
-Just raging in general? Every time I've raged, the matter has been either settled, forgotten, of drilled into everyone's skulls. Also, emerald has done this several times as well. He even abused his chat owner powers because of it.
-Irrelevant. If no one seemed to care, I stopped. Besides, you ramble on about things I don't care about either.
-Such AS?
The reason I WANT to come back is because, when you aren't eating me, you are generally nice people to be around. I don't understand why you keep unpleasantly eating me. At least BWF doesn't ban me 20% of our conversations.
Besides, this decision purely arose out of a decent epipost of me trying to be pleasant. If you don't want me to be respectful, and you don't want me to rage, WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO????
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

You're such a nice person, Deeman. Minus the rage/hating.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 am

If that was sarcasm, :(
If not, which I think it is, thanks.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 am

Nobody wrote:You're such a nice person, Deeman. Minus the rage/hating.
Too bad the latter thing is 99% of him.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am

That isn't very nice...
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 am

Grah, I always tell Sammy_P this, and HE denies it: Well, isn't it true with proof? He always says something like "That's not true", in which other people would agree.

Sammy_P is very annoying in real life.
:D
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 am

Can you please not rant about your own life?
It's bad enough having to never LOOK at epigam again. WHAT KIND OF EVIL TORTURE IS THIS
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 am

I did see deeman making several problems, but I don't know why is he so hated, he did change, it's your problem deeman, or almost all of it is your problem too. It's just that some people in pcpuzzle are sometimes weird, some of them never acknowledge people who wants to change, or if they must change. however, I would add some of your problems that made this strife between you and the others.

I think everyone knows that you got banned twice, and I think you know why, http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21299 . this is the first time, as for the second time, if you saw your posts from 68 bac to 22, at the second time you got banned http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/search.php?se ... start=1860 , considering your post after both bans, you changed, and I admire that you are perfect to me, but you need to become better. first you need to these stuff:
-Saying "if you want to cancel ET5, then cancel it" is a complete nonsense, most of your game has ET objects, Soap, the Ele-robot thing, and the down spike, etc. etc. , and after all that, you just tell MNIK that you don't give any damn heck idea about what will happen to ET5?
-stop bringing random stuff in the chat, you are the only person who isn't with the main topic, unless if some people are talking about another topic
-stop with the childish manners, why would you send a massage telling MS that they Banned you at chat? what's his problem if he isn't the one who made epigam and Xat, and the "NYO" "PLease MS, remove the spam"
-stop thinking that when you're going to do something, it'll slways work then
-stop isulting people and and underestimate their abilities
-your Rage is useless, stop making it

I'm sorry to act very sternly and mean, but I just want to help you, maybe you need a little rest from the forums, why don't you take a few weeks off? . IMO, I'll be happy if I did that, if people don't care about me it'll be better for me, because they won't recognize and mention my name every time, because they might mention it at something not very nice maybe you deeman, need to make some friends! maybe BWF, MNIK, Emerald, and stinkersquad.
Last edited by ab-47 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 am

ab-47 wrote: -Saying "if you want to cancel ET5, then cancel it" is a complete nonsense, most of your game has ET objects, Soap, the Ele-robot thing, and the down spike, etc. etc. , and after all that, you just tell MNIK that you don't give any damn heck idea about what will happen to ET5?
Judging from the statement itself only, this statement is valid. MNIK has the choice of canceling anything, as he never "owes" anybody anything.
-stop bringing random stuff in the chat, you are the only person who isn't with the main topic, unless if some people are talking about another topic
This should've been agreed upon first. The nature of any chat service allows multiple chats to happen.
-stop with the childish manners, why would you send a massage telling MS that they Banned you at chat? what's his problem if he isn't the one who made epigam and Xat, and the "NYO" "PLease MS, remove the spam"
MS has no control over any 3rd party chat.
Comments in bold.

Oh, and this is probably not the first time. *grabs popcorn*

(By the way, ban evasion warrants a lifetime ban where I work. The same should be done here.)
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm

I don't know where the MS statement even came from.
Besides, most of the things listed there are either done by everyone else, or were done so long ago and apologized for, so I don't know why you keep milking them as an excuse to ban me. It's just like if I made a new forum and banned emerald for several reasons including thinking ^_^ was kacpero.
Speaking of emerald, it looked like he, once again, got angry at me for some reason and convinced everyone I should be banned. It certainly explains why no one seems to have a legitimate reason to ban me in the first place.
I also noticed that I was IP banned from LOOKING at epigam for the reason "Insulting Ultimate Pepsi". I'm certain that that was emerald's meddling; I SAW him ask MNIK to do that. Even then, "Insulting Ultimate Pepsi" isn't a ban-worthy offense, despite your "NO ONE INSULTS ULTIMATE PEPSI" post.
Please, don't abuse your mod/chat admin powers.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Emerald141 wrote:If your last posts on here had been acknowledging and apologizing for the rudeness instead of denying it and raging some more, then we might have considered unbanning you. There's still a window of opportunity for you to do that, but at this point I doubt that it's going to happen.
Okay, I'll take another look at MNIK's post.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:THINGS YOU'VE DONE:

-DECOMPILING MY GAMES
-POSTING
-RAGING
-MORE STUFF

-Now that I look at this, I've already said many times, this was stupid. I regret it. I'm sorry. Although I'd like to point out that jealousy wasn't the reason I did that. Still I had no excuse to do that. It was unacceptable.
-This too. I really shouldn't have bashed them like that, despite the fact that I can't really praise these either.
-My point still stands here. The fact that you're even mentioning this made me question this whole thing. Why are you still bringing this up? I stopped. I apologized. We agreed never to speak of it again. :?
-YAY HUMOR IN A SERIOUS POST!
-Again, I'm sorry about the rage lately. I've been taking steps to prevent it, and I might have even figured out my problem. More on that later.
-I'm going to have to agree with tyteen on this one, though I'm sorry for anything that may account as spam.
-Can you tell me what it is?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:32 pm

I have no idea what the heck happened here in a few hours while I was asleep, but I don't like it.
DEEMAN223344 in other topic wrote: I have bad communication skills.
Anyone remember that I have bad communication skills as well? And I have annoyed people here as well? But I stopped being rude so often after I was told not to, whereas Deeman keeps being rude even when he's apologized many times...at first I thought people mistook DEEMAN's bad skills for rudeness, but now I think he's just being rude.

I don't trust his apology at this point. Still...

It doesn't help it when you guys are so critical and angry at someone being wrong or stupid, though. Despite the fact that the person who did something wrong is at fault, you don't have to talk so harshly, as some of you do. There are people here who correct other's mistakes gentler and still accomplish to make the person realize their mistake.

In this particular case, I understand why you're being so annoyed because Deeman has been like this may times. It's practically normal now... :roll: :?
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Deeman was banned for his perpetual buildup of negativity. He apologizes multiple times, only to be negative once more. I personally find this ban suitable.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:22 pm

When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.

99% of discussion in the past few years has just been immature kids like these ones who endlessly talk about things that have nothing to do with Wonderland. Frankly, I do not visit this forum for this kind of discussion, and the forum isn't here for this kind of discussion. Things like this belong in a forum for kids, please go there instead and stop littering this forum.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

When was I negative at all last night? The only time I can recall is right AFTER I was banned. And that was BECAUSE I was banned.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:27 pm

billy bob wrote:When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.

99% of discussion in the past few years has just been immature kids like these ones who endlessly talk about things that have nothing to do with Wonderland. Frankly, I do not visit this forum for this kind of discussion, and the forum isn't here for this kind of discussion. Things like this belong in a forum for kids, please go there instead and stop littering this forum.
Please stop bringing up that stupid rant; it doesnt even belong in this topic. If you hate the off-topic so very much, ignore it.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Emerald141 wrote:So you're applying the "immature kids" label to all of us? Sheesh, BB. What exactly are you suggesting we move to a "forum for kids" anyway?
You're a bunch of users who act like immature kids and create immature discussions.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:
billy bob wrote:When I see topics like these it just makes me wonder why I come here anymore.

Please stop bringing up that stupid rant; it doesn't even belong in this topic.
Please stop bringing up stupid topics; they don't even belong in this forum.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

billy bob wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:So you're applying the "immature kids" label to all of us? Sheesh, BB. What exactly are you suggesting we move to a "forum for kids" anyway?
You're a bunch of users who act like immature kids and create immature discussions..
I agree with Billy bob in here, it's not Deeman's faulth that he's trying to change, it's those who call themselves "mature" that doesn't want deeman to change.
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]