Leaving for a few weeks

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 am

Wonderman109 wrote:...And personally I liked playing several versions of Snowstorm.
Well, there's going to be another one coming your way.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Wow! I missed the whole problem! :o
Wonderman109 wrote: I will! I like co-editing.
But I don't think you will manage to wait until PotZ. ab-47 said a while ago he'd do that and here he is making adventures right now.
I did?
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

This is the point where I beg for forgiveness.

HAVE MERCY PLEASE I WAS CARRIED AWAY AND OVERLY PROUD AND COULDNT BARE ONE OF MY ADVENTURES TO HAVE TINY AND UNIMPORTANT GLITCHES AND I SHOULDNT HAVE EVER LEFT THE FORUM AND I KNOW NOBODY WILL LOOK AT ME THE SAME WAY AGAIN AND MY AVATAR JUST INFLUENCED MY DESISION AND...

You get the picture. Snowstorm and SOTS will be back up soon, and I'll just grit my teeth and hope they work.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm

ab-47 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote: I will! I like co-editing.
But I don't think you will manage to wait until PotZ. ab-47 said a while ago he'd do that and here he is making adventures right now.
I did?
Uh huh... You deleted the topic, but there's evidence you can't deny. Don't worry it's not a big issue as it happened a while ago anyways.
yot yot5 wrote:This is the point where I beg for forgiveness.

HAVE MERCY PLEASE I WAS CARRIED AWAY AND OVERLY PROUD AND COULDN'T BARE ONE OF MY ADVENTURES TO HAVE TINY AND UNIMPORTANT GLITCHES AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER LEFT THE FORUM AND I KNOW NOBODY WILL LOOK AT ME THE SAME WAY AGAIN AND MY AVATAR JUST INFLUENCED MY DECISION AND...

You get the picture. Snowstorm and SOTS will be back up soon, and I'll just grit my teeth and hope they work.
Nobody WILL look at you the same way again. Of course... *shot*

But seriously, being proud and being 'I must be perfect' are not the same thing. Please have a good mix of pride and modesty in your work.

BTW the problems you had weren't 'little glitches,' they were overlooking details, which is much more important and much more often a problem. So you're not the first. And you can solve it by looking more carefully at your work and testing more cautiously. :wink:

And what did your avatar have to do with this? :?
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:And what did your avatar have to do with this? :?
His avatar is Wheatley from Portal 2.
Portal 2 Spoilers wrote:Wheatley basically becomes an evil little idiot who thinks he's amazing but is actually kind of stupid.
I apologize if that wasn't a very good description of Wheatley.
Also, yoyot, did you mean Nobody or nobody? :lol:
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 pm

I think we know the answer. :P