It's RoberTime!! - The Return

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

It's RoberTime!! - The Return

Post by RoberTime » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Greetings forum veterans and newbies I haven't seen yet! You may have known me as "Technos" in the past, but now, I'm back as RoberTime with a new account! (I just hate the name "Technos" now).

I have gotten back in the spirit of playing Wonderland recently and would like to continue my contribution to the community (Huehue, try saying that five times fast) with all new levels and adventures, including two new hub projects I had in mind for a long while (Don't worry, I'll continue The Magical Tests soon, as it was quite popular). I also have an Advent Calendar series of RTW levels which I'll prepare soon. May be the only of its kind? I don't really know. Just gotta refresh myself on the editors.

Anyways, what have I missed during this long long absence? Anybody would like to fill me in?
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:16 pm

I'm certain we missed you. At least, I did.

Quite a bit, but not everything, that you missed in past few weeks can be covered by reading Jutomi's Wonderland Weekly. Anything that happened before that, though...I'm as lost as you. Unfortunately, hardly anyone is on here anymore, so there wasn't an awful lot to be missed.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
myuacc1studios
Rainbow Wizard

Post by myuacc1studios » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Welcome back Technos- err, RoberTime! Been wondering where you were all this time! :D
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:56 am

We have had a lot of other hubs getting going off pretty smooth, and not one of them has been abandoned as of yet so I think that's a good sign. :lol: