hi everyone

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

hi everyone

Post by uneekrose » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:05 pm

I've been playing wonderland for about 2 yrs. or more. I recently formatted and reloaded everything on my pc and decided to play it again, since I hadn't played it in quite awhile. I just purchased the RTWD and Secret Worlds. I never knew these forums existed but I knew they had to be out here somewhere. All my searches just led me to Alice in Wonderland.....I'm looking forwarded to geting hints and tips and maybe giving a few of my own, also in playing some of the custom levels.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:02 pm

Welcome to the Wonderland board, uneekrose! Now that you have finally found us, I hope you will stay, play and enjoy the banter. Since you also have RTWD, you have over 3200 custom levels to play. These were designed by others on the board. In addition, you will be able to make levels with the Editor. So stay awhile and enjoy yourself! :D
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Re: hi everyone

Post by ann3120 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:50 pm

Welcome to Wonderland, Uneekrose. So glad you joined us.
uneekrose wrote:I'm looking forwarded to ................. playing some of the custom levels.
I'm quite sure that once you start playing the Custon levels, you'll be totally addicted and the word "some" will disappear from your vocabulary. I think you meant that you might only play a few levels - Wrong ! ! ! ! No-one can do that - you'll give up your life as you used to know it , and become a Wonderland Nutter . I hope you don't have too many family members depending on you for things, like cooking and washing and income and stuff. You might as well tell them that it just ain't gonna happen any more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

thanks

Post by uneekrose » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:57 pm

there's only myself and hubby and of course our little dachshund (ginger) in the house and we both have our own computers so I can play all I want, I just started playing both the new ones, still stuck on a few levels in the 1st wonderland, but I learned ctrl-f9 real quick, sort of fun switching around with them, it's definately addicting, I'm not very good at creating levels, I'll leave that to the pros but I'm sure I'll give them all a try, I like that someone takes the time to put all the new levels in 1 download, saves time.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:10 pm

Hi Monica, Glad you found us and now onto the fun! You will enjoy all playing Wonderland and the great levels made by the members here.

Welcome and come back often.

Cat
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:53 pm

Welcome uneekrose! I'm also a newbie here. I haven't had the game as long as you have but I'm totally hooked and I have 2 children under 2 who depend on me, especially the 2 mnth old!
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:22 am

Welcome Monica, pull up a computer grab a cup of coffee & stay awhile this place is fun. :D :D :D :D And you may find some help with the levels your stuck on along the way. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:03 am

laura n. wrote:And you may find some help with the levels your stuck on along the way.
She knows; guess who she's already met?? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Welcome, Monica. :D
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:37 am

Welcome to the forum Monica! Hope you have a blast here!
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:29 pm

Bearsland wrote: She knows; guess who she's already met?? :wink: :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Hi everyone

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:51 pm

Welcome Monica :) , I'm sure once you start getting back into the swing of things you'll become as addicted as all of us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cathy
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:09 pm

Welcome Monica :D
Stay and have FUN :lol:

Mette
\Mette