Issue #13 Feedback

Discussion related to the Midnight Synergy newsletter.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Issue #13 Feedback

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:10 pm

The Wonderland Fifth Anniversary Extravaganza!!!

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/newsletter/issue013

Enjoy!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Congratulations to the winners of the Anniversary Contest!!!!

Each and every level was alot of fun to play :D :P :D :P
Cathy
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:22 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:17 pm

Congratulations to Liz JG and Lillie

Job well done :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keeks
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Congratulations to Liz, Janet and Lillie!

Looking forward to seeing levels from the new editor!
Anne
My List
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:05 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the latest edition of the Midnight Post! Very interesting and most informative!
Congratulations to the winners of the Anniversary Competition!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:45 pm

Great edition! Tons of info and fun!

I was wondering though. Is there a level announcing the winners? Oh hehehe maybe they were just announced in the Midnight Post instead :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:08 pm

Well Good Morning Wonderland!
What a wonderful issue, full of surprises!

First off......Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Patrick and Midnight Synergy!!!!!
Thank you for 5 years of enjoyment.

Also.....a BIG thanks for the new WA Editor. (It does look very intimidating, doesn't it?)
It looks like some of the younger players have already dived into it. I think I will take a slower approach.

The piece about making WA was fascinating. Can't wait to read more about it.

And last but not least.....Thanks to all who voted for my level in the competition! I truely didn't think it would do so well. (I wondered if voting
myself a 10 would come in handy, sorry Lillie! :lol: Congrats to you and the big winner Liz!!!!)

And, since I don't need another MS Games CD.....Kiki, as the next on the list (after Lillie who now has at least 2 of her own) it's yours, if you don't already own one. If you don't need it, you can pass it on down the list until we come to someone who doesn't have one yet. Sound OK?

Have a great day,
jg

PS: Concerning my level......Did you know it was harder to cram the narrative/poem into the 20 message tiles than it was to make the rest of the level?!?! I had to leave alot out. If I can find the original, I'll post it.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:20 pm

What a bumper issue Patrick! :D :D :D

Thanks for the lovely presents - the Wonderland Adventures Editor and two more games to play.

I'm sure it will take me some time to get used to the WA Editor, and I'm looking forward to giving it a go - when I find out where to download it. :oops: :lol:

I was very surprised to win the 5th Anniversary Competition. :o :D :D
I also have two copies of the Midnight Synergy Collection, so my prize could be passed on to the next person down the list who doesn't have a copy.

Happy Birthday Wonderland!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:27 pm

Janet wrote: since I don't need another MS Games CD.....Kiki, as the next on the list it's yours, if you don't already own one
Thank you so much Janet I don't own one and appreciate it so much. Your so kind, Thanks again! :D :D :D
Keeks
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Congrats to the all winners of the Contest
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:56 am

A great issue, Patrick! Thanks for all the surprises! I particularly enjoyed the description of the development of Wonderland Adventures and will be looking forward to the next installment.

A big congratulations to all the winners! :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:40 pm

An excellent edition of The Midnight Post Mr P :D Great reading and I am looking forward to having a look at the WA Editor - that was a nice surprise :D

It was a pleasure taking part in the Competition :D Congrats to all involved and a special well done to Lizzie and Janet :D :D
janetgalle wrote: (I wondered if voting myself a 10 would come in handy, sorry Lillie! :lol: )
Too funny Janet :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had voted for my own now :mrgreen: I really enjoyed the poems in your level Janet - well done :P
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:00 am

Lillie wrote:Too funny Janet :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had voted for my own now :mrgreen: I really enjoyed the poems in your level Janet - well done :P
Actually, to be fair, since some people didn't vote for their own levels and others did, I didn't count any votes for their own level from anyone.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:58 am

Midnight Synergy wrote: Actually, to be fair, since some people didn't vote for their own levels and others did, I didn't count any votes for their own level from anyone.
What a relief! Now I can wallow in eternal flame (I mean fame :wink: ) and glory without guilt! :lol:
jg
DRAKO
Rainbow Wonderlander

CONGRATULATIONS MIDNIGHT SYNERGY

Post by DRAKO » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:07 am

:D CONGRATULATIONS MIDNIGHT SYNERGY.
After 5 years the Wonderland series is as fresh, challenging and interesting as the very first game. Issue # 13 is fantastic. I absoutely love the inclusion of other games and read every word regarding the creation of WA. The popularity and sheer number of wonderlanders is testament that all of your hard work has created a community of sensational wonderland-a-holics who care for each other as much as they love the games.
Thanks for the great deal regarding the cd of the wonderland series. As soon as I read about it, I bought it. AWESOME
Congratulations to all of the winners, can't wait to play these levels.
Keep up the GREAT work
Drako
DRAKO
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by 321 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:16 pm

this is not about level winning but do you know which issue and page the link for downloading the WA level editor?