Screenshot

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Screenshot

Post by red24 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:46 pm

Managed to do this before but now I can't remember how to!

Copied the screenshot from the game and its now in paint and waiting to be posted, but how do I add it on to the post??
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:18 pm

Underneath the reply box where it says 'add an attachment', use the browse box to search for where you saved the picture. You have to save it first, as a jpg if possible so it's not too big. When you find it double click on it and it will be added to the attachment box. Then just click submit as usual. If you want to add more than one picture, or something else like a level, then click on add attachment in between browsing for each one and then click submit when you've done.
Pauline
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:26 pm

Thanks for your help Pauline, I knew it wasn't too difficult as I'd done it before, but no one is able to help with this one yet, I've posted the query on the General forum, if you know what I need to do let me know.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:07 am

I don't understand what you mean. I thought you wanted to know how to post a screenshot. Is there something else you want help with? :?
Pauline
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Screenshot

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:10 am

red24 wrote:Managed to do this before but now I can't remember how to!

Copied the screenshot from the game and its now in paint and waiting to be posted, but how do I add it on to the post??
Your picture is in Paint. But from that point on, you don't know what to do!

I've got a Dutch Paint version. I'll hope you know how to cut your screenshot in a smaller one. So only the detail you want to show, stands in file. (this is also explained on Mette's site 'Making a screenshot")
Then you save your picture on your harddisk.

Now follow Pauline's reply. ("Add an Attachment")
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:42 pm

popo wrote:I don't understand what you mean. I thought you wanted to know how to post a screenshot. Is there something else you want help with? :?
OK guys, Pauline helped me with the screenshot, The problem I had was getting it into the post, but as you can see I did manage that with her help.

The other thing Pauline was, as can be seen from the screenshot, I am in the sewers next to the coins, but I don't know how to collect them.

That was the something else I was asking for help with.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:50 am

I'm still confused, I don't see any screenshot. Did you post it somewhere else? :?
Pauline
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:02 pm

red24 wrote: I've posted the query further up, coins in the sewers,
Loirae has answered it for me now, thanks anyway