Treasure chamber-sewers

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Treasure chamber-sewers

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:18 am

Need help with WHOLE ADVENTURE please.
Insert stupid jokes here.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:41 pm

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderland01
Rainbow Master

Post by wonderland01 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:32 pm

I shall help when I beat the area. I'm in the Pump House.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:21 pm

For the opening of this adventure, timing is critical and nearly impossible without an item that could help you further down your journey. In the words of Mr. P, I won't say for now because it' something people might want to find on their own. But, if you're intenet on finishing the adventure now, I suggest:

Make the leap by blinking. If the timing is off, try again, blinking after waiting for the spikey to pass an extra time. If it's still off, wait for it to pass twice. Eventually you'll hit the timing. You'll have to blink twice in a row really fast and then run to a safe spot. I, personally found it easier to do with a mouse/KB combo. (ie Blink-Blink-KB run. )

See if that will get you started. Once you're past the initial blink blink, you should be able to see a clearer picture of what you need to do.
Loirae
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:52 pm

But I'm stuck at the part after that.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 pm

Me too!
dlcs18
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Spoiler:
Highlight to read wrote:After you've made the second blink, you'll should be between the spikeball and the scritter. Start chasing the scritter all the way down the hall, around the corner and all the way back left where you can actually run him over to make him change directions and go back.

At that point, it should be you, scritter, then spikeball.

Now carefully use the scritter to force the spikeball into the corridor that leads to the other 4 spikes, leaving the scritter at the opening to the hallway so the spikeball doesn't come back out. Walk back to the right, up and just a tiny bit left. You want the scritter to stay at the opening to keep blocking the spikeball. Then Blink to the spot directly above the scritter and he'll start down the hallway where the spikeball is.

Now you can walk around and use the scritter to force that spike into the other room where the 4 are at. With 5 spikeballs in the room, most of them will redirect each other into the water. Personally, I had 2 left over, was it was quick moves to get past those last two and then quick blinking to the other side of the water.

In the end, I used a total of 4 blinks. Two for the initial crossing, 1 to force the scritter down the hall, and 1 to jump the water to the gems.
Hope that helps.
Last edited by Loirae on Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loirae
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 pm

Thank you very much for that! :D
I never would have figured that out by myself! :shock:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

I cannot even find the level

Post by janellesnip » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:06 pm

[deleted]