End of Adventure?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

End of Adventure?

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:58 pm

I believe to be totally stuck in the sewers. Having completed Chasm Chase and the one opposite too, I can follow the red arrow south, find myself at a green post (which is up/closed) and follow a red arrow south to arrive at another 2 levels (did those) and the Stargate that requires 15 stars. I have 13. From the exit of Chasm Chase I can also follow a red arrow north. This brings me to an East-West transporter and some extra goodies and that's IT. End of the road. Now, what did I do wrong????????
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Can you get back round to the entrance where you came into the sewers. There's a glove charging thing there. If you go up from there, there are two places to enter, The Switching Stations. From there you can go right to another area where you will need to blink.

In the middle area where there is a green gate and a sign, there is a up/down transporter that will take you to a sideways transporter which will take you back to the charging point, and the sewer entrance.

I've lost track of where everything is down there. A map would be handy.

Hope that was a little help.
Pauline
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:28 am

Thanks for the support, Popo. However, in this case there was no other solution than to start over again. Patrick posted a Green Gate warning, so I should be the first and last victim of this...

:shock: :? 8) :lol:
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 am

That's such a shame. I didn't even know about the blink trick till I just read not to use it. No wonder you couldn't get anywhere. You don't have to start from the beginning do you? Did you save before you went down the sewers, or before you got yourself stuck?
Pauline
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:59 am

Nah, I had only one Savefile and it was right there. So there was nothing else for it...

Luckily, the recently acquired Concentration and Discipline through my Flower Arranging Training (Japanese, of course) got me back on track in no time.

Thanks again for the support, Popo. If we ever meet (like when I'm sightseeing in London this summer) I'll buy you a cup of coffee. And a waffle!
:D :D :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Okey Dokey Mr. Maha. Tea and a waffle it is. :wink: :lol:
Pauline