Pop and Blink

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Pop and Blink

Post by craig22 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 pm

I can't figure this one out at all. I know I have to use the pink glove to get to the red square button without touching the round buttons, but the transport/switch area is making me use too many yellow gloves. Also, how do I get across the last water tile to get the coins? I can't see any way to fill it in.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:41 pm

When you leave the multiple button area, you need to have 6 pops left on your glove if you want to get the extras.

Before you start hitting buttons, look what's between the yellow and white gates. It will go in a stright line filling in the water, but only if you have a clear path to the water.

I'll replay this one for a pop sequence to help out more if no one else gets it for you first.
Loirae
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:13 am

spoiler for transporter section of this level. There may be faster or easier ways, but this is how I did it. It's pretty long because it's a lot of tiny movements
highlight to read wrote:
Walk up and step on the yellow Pop pad to charge your Pop Glove
Ride the red transporter up, hit orange turn button
Red transporter down, get off.
Ride Orange transporter to the left, get off
Back on Orange transporter to press the blue button
Back on Orange transporter to go back to the left.
Ride Red transporter up, hit orange turn button
Ride Red transporter down.
Ride Orange transporter up, hit Purple button

Ride Top Red transporter down, hit Orange turn button
Back on the Red transporter Up, get off
Back on the Red transporter down, step up diagonal to orange transporter
step to right orange transporter
step back to left orange transporter riding it to hit Green button
step back to Orange transporter riding to the other Orange transporter to hit light blue button
step back to Orange transporter
Use Pop on the Orange Turning button
step to next orange transporter which has turned facing down and ride to the bottom shore.
Use Pop On the yellow button.
Either Pop the white button, or ride up and hit it and ride back (In case you wasted a shot somewhere)
:D
Last edited by Loirae on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loirae
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:12 pm

So I went first to the purple glove. Back to the starting point with 1 purple glove (blink) left.
Thru the spikeballs. Then I went to the red square to activate the red gate.
I used my last blink to blink over the red circles. Otherwise the red gate closes again when I walk over the 2 red circles.
Then I get the yellow glove for opening the gates. Open all gates but the yellow one not but not with the gloves!
I'm writing this after I've played. But I'm stuck for now. I used the gloves for opening all gates. But after the gates are open, I need more pops for crossing the bridges. And I have no more pops.
So I need another solution to open the gates by not using the gloves.
Sory but the first part, getting purple gloves and opening red gate,has to be right.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 pm

getting the purple first was right. Did you highlight the above spoiler to see the sequnce for when and how to use the transporters and glove? You'll have to use 3 of the 9 charges during the transporter moving bit. highlight my above post. It's how I solved it, but there may be other ways.
Loirae
LAN
Gold Wonderlander

Post by LAN » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:47 am

Is this adventure near Hop, Skip, and Blink?

P.S. Has anybody got info about the orange shard?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:07 pm

LAN wrote:Is this adventure near Hop, Skip, and Blink?

P.S. Has anybody got info about the orange shard?
Hop, Skip and Blink is an Adventure before entering the sewers.
Pop and Blink is an Adveture after the sewers. In a world with mushrooms. So far away where you are.

Only the following was mentioned in the movie. After collecting all 7 shards something must happen with the void or Wonderland. But that's something for the end.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42 pm

Ok I can get the purple glove, use my last pop to hit the red square button, get out of there and get the gates all down in the right order and even go and collect the coins BUT how the heck is the red pillar still in my way? Am I supposed to have a key? Did those spikey guys trigger something?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm bummed I got this far without help and now I'm stuck.

Edit: Ok yes, once again I'm a goober! Realized I was blinking IN instead of OUT of the red button area, well silly me!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:28 am

I figured this out without the hints but how do you get from the blue square to the pink square. I can't just blink over there since I used all my purple glove power and I only see a button to pop to fill up the space in between the pink and the red. Help please.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:51 am

uneekrose wrote:I figured this out without the hints but how do you get from the blue square to the pink square. I can't just blink over there since I used all my purple glove power and I only see a button to pop to fill up the space in between the pink and the red. Help please.
Before you push the buttons to let the gates down, notice there is a turtle between the white and yellow gates. You have to put the gates down in a way that he walks straight into the water and become the bridge for you. See if that gets you started and if not give a yelp.
Loirae
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:16 pm

Ah ha.. I had noticed a rock over there and figured it was a turtle but it didn't dawn on me what said turtle was for. Thank you Loirae. I keep forgetting I got the spyglass and I can look around now.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:03 am

I got the gates all down but the red pillar is still in my way. Help me.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:13 am

As rescuefire mentioned above, you have to blink OUT of the red button area after pushing the red button. Or, maybe you never noticed there is a red button? In that case, there's a red button. :lol: But you'll need a blink to be able to press it and then exit without turning it back off.
Loirae