Help-Pop Springs (full version)

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

Help-Pop Springs (full version)

Post by mpetva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:54 am

Hi,
Love the new game though I'd love to now what some of the buttons mean, like the ones with the X through them in the middle of the lake in front of me, when they are not lit.

BUT here is my problem, I am stuck, no matter what I do, on this adventure-see picture--no matter what I do I am short one BLINK.
Been trying for 2 hrs now,, grrrr..... Ive tried all combos (not using green button upper left side)

Can you help???

Thanks,
Karen
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Solution - Pop Springs

Post by Mark » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 am

Mark
mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

thanks, tried to delete my post

Post by mpetva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:18 am

but you must have just replied to it while I was trying to delete it, LOL.

My problem, as it turns out, when I tried the transporters any which way, other than what you see in the picture, was, that I FORGOT, I CAN GO SIDEWAYS, NOT JUST STRAIGHT, GRRR., old habits are hard to break, LOL

Thanks again,
Karen
Firewoman05

Post by Firewoman05 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:42 am

Thanx, your video really helped, I was so stuck. I hate that this game does not have the solutions like the other ones. I guess it makes it more interesting though!
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Something is wrong. When I fire at those two buttons, I only get two log things pop up, not three as shown in the video. Why?
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:02 pm

elmopalooza wrote:Something is wrong. When I fire at those two buttons, I only get two log things pop up, not three as shown in the video. Why?
The level was changed in v1.06. So Mark's solution no longer works :P
dlcs18
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 pm

I need help in the section with the steppng stones. I don't have enough pops to do the stones and the yelow transporters. I watched Mark's video and noticed when he popped the first button, two stones appeared. When I pop the same button, just one appears. I set the first transporters up the way Mark did in the video but since I get one stone instead of two stones on the first pop I come up short one pop. What am I doing wrong.? I don't know which version I have, I just bought the game recently.
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

I found the wonderland nutter site and got help there. I finished the game with its help. Thank you to all the people who put it together. It helped alot!