Learning to Brrr...

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Learning to Brrr...

Post by txpeach » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:35 pm

I don't have enough Brrr charges to get across. I used 4 getting to where I am now, need 3 to get to the other group of coins and that only leaves me with 2 to get out of this. Can't go diagonal on a Brrr spot. I know I'm missing something big time, but would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!
Peggy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:38 pm

Once you place ice at those squares above your guy, go back and recharge.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Place the Brrr's where you did - but don't walk across. Instead use 3 to build a bridge back to the Brrr Glove, build 3 Brrr's back across and walk over the previously build bridge!

Then you should have 7 Brrr's left to complete to the open blue gate! :D

Wait till you get across to the other section - it is a right stinker!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Be sure to save when you get through the blue gate! :wink:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Like I said...
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:52 pm

Thanks so much! I should have been able to figure that out as it is what I did to cross over from the Brrr Pad in the first place!

Thanks!
Peggy
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Thanks for your ideas gang. Awesome. I figured out a way to have 9 left when you get back to the point in the picture above, although you don't need them. Also you can click diagnally on a brr spot and then keyboard quickly in the direction you want to go.

Now I'm stuck with those chompers, I am not quick enough to freeze them across by the red button and not by the blue button either if I let them cross over. Any suggestions?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:42 pm

I am afraid you have to freeze block them - just quick fingers needed I am afraid :( I just learned today that you can use your right click on the mouse to switch to the glove - makes it a tad quicker than having to click on the glove on the screen! :?

Good idea to save everytime you get a bit further! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:19 am

Thanks Lillie. I realized the right click thing back with the pop glove. Good thing cuz I sure would stink at this stuff if it wasn't for that. I finally got it by just being patient and standing on the red button to freeze all those little buggars. Then it was a few tries to get to the star....I was having a lot of duh moments.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:08 am

I hate chompers. I hated the learning to brrr a lot!!!!! The 4 chompers 4 red keys I actually liked. The only chomper one in all the games I liked.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:04 am

I seem to run out of brr's before I can get back to recharge! What am I doing wrong? I put one on the chomper. I recharge, then put about 3 to get across. Then I put about 4 and then go back to recharge, but only have 2 left and can't get across.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Brr to the coins and just after the gate

Post by Erwin042 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:23 am

elmopalooza wrote:I seem to run out of brr's before I can get back to recharge! What am I doing wrong? I put one on the chomper. I recharge, then put about 3 to get across. Then I put about 4 and then go back to recharge, but only have 2 left and can't get across.

Elmo,

I send you a PM on this matter
Problems getting to the star? read the solution I made! :)
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:22 pm

I got it. It took me time to realize that I should just stand on the thing while shooting so I didn't lose any.

Do you know how to do the next section? With all the blue blocks in the way?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:37 pm

elmopalooza wrote:I got it. It took me time to realize that I should just stand on the thing while shooting so I didn't lose any.

Do you know how to do the next section? With all the blue blocks in the way?
The section with the chompers? Blue blocks in the way??? :roll: :roll:
stinky2
Rainbow Keeper

Post by stinky2 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:54 pm

you can brr the entire lake and go back to reacharge glove to get to the spot
Too busy with EHM2007
My record:
Atlanta Thrashers: 1 Stanley cup (4 seasons)
Detroit Red Wings: 4 Stanley cups (8 seasons)
Dallas Stars: 1 Stanley cup (2nd season in progress)
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

chomper too fast

Post by janellesnip » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

I can hardly move fast enough. Once you freeze a chomper in front of you, you can no longer shoot at the ones coming from the sides. ...

Edit:
I ended up plugging a mouse into my laptop and completing the level;
when I reached the end of the game, I was one star short of being able to open the white gate in Wondertown.

First I compared notes with the nutters site to see whether I had completed all levels -- I could find none missing. I did not know why I would be missing any stars, since I had not skipped any levels or opportunities to get stars (including the free stars, a purchased star, and whatever you get behind the rainbow gate), so I started the game over.

Upon reaching this level again, I simply cheated it. It is too much trouble, while playing a game, to have to dig out the mouse, plug it in, and wake up enough to be REALLY fast and coordinated in shooting the chompers.

RE: mouse: I need the mouse as opposed to the touch pad for two reasons: first, because I can move the cursor more quickly; secondly because the touch-pad button will not activate the glove as quickly. I often need to push the right touch-pad button two or three times before the gloves will activate. This is somewhat better when using the mouse. Since this is a brand new laptop, the problem is with the controls and not with the computer.