'Blink' on the rocks [full]

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Submitter

'Blink' on the rocks [full]

Post by Submitter » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:40 am

Help, i'm don't make scritter walk to orange round button...
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:01 pm

You've got to get the coin first. Blink past the scritter, get the coin and then blink back. Now when you chase him he will go straight down onto the orange button, don't make him go too far though.
Pauline
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:12 pm

I have tried many times ..... I can blink and get the coin, and come back....but no matter where I try to land both times to get the scritter to go down to the orange button.....he goes in the water. Exactly where do you blink each time????? Thanks :cry:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:19 pm

I didn't take the coin first! I think I first blinked parallell with him. Then right before him to send him into the coin area. I took the coin and then he started looping around on the ice circle and I bumped him left onto the button! Sorry but I am in a completely different area so can't walk 2,000 miles back to find that exact level :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope that helps you a bit Eeyore! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Thank you Lillie!!!!! I'll give it another go!!!! Last level so I can get out of that section!!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks again!!!! :D
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:01 am

ok.....I got it!!! :D Thank you.
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:38 am

Eeyore - I am back near that area. I will go and try and find this level again and see what I can do for you! Might be a while as I have to sort out the washing first :wink:

Oooops - didn't see your post! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Well done! :mrgreen:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Re: blink on the rocks

Post by kirkc » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:29 am

This is really trying me out. I can get to the coin and back, but the scritter does not oblige by going in the right place. When I try to blink it down, or into line with the passage to the button, it just runs for its life back to the glove. Has anyone any other hints to hunt the little gadget please???????

kirkc
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:00 pm

go here and follow erwins pictures;
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11908

what I did:
After I put the scritter in the alcove I went ahead and got my coin then went straight to the scritter, chased him out and went right behind him, he went right to the orange button and I proceeded on my merry way.
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

More help needed on Blink on the Rocks

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:02 pm

I have both skritters on their buttons, but I cannot figure out how to have enough blinks left to get back after pushing the yellow button, since I have to cross the green button (and block the glove station) to get there! Hints, anyone?
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

More help needed on Blink on the Rocks

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:25 pm

I have both skritters on their buttons, but I cannot figure out how to have enough blinks left to get back after pushing the yellow button, since I have to cross the green button (and block the glove station) to get there! Hints, anyone?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: More help needed on Blink on the Rocks

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:01 pm

msmithnc wrote:I have both skritters on their buttons, but I cannot figure out how to have enough blinks left to get back after pushing the yellow button, since I have to cross the green button (and block the glove station) to get there! Hints, anyone?
Yesterday, I sent the complete solution to Mette. But Mette is ill now (pneumonia) So I give you a picture of the position. There you can count how many blinks you still need.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm

uneekrose wrote:go here and follow erwins pictures;
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11908

what I did:
After I put the scritter in the alcove I went ahead and got my coin then went straight to the scritter, chased him out and went right behind him, he went right to the orange button and I proceeded on my merry way.
My answer as a spoiler!
[if you first take the coin, then you chase the scritter towards the orange button. Does the scritter slide over the place where the coin was? For what I can remember, that isn't possible! Please correct me if I'm wrong!!
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

Got it...

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Seems I was forgetting that once the red gate is down it doesn't take as many blinks to get to the yellow button and back.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:52 pm

Erwin042 wrote:Yesterday, I sent the complete solution to Mette. But Mette is ill now (pneumonia) So I give you a picture of the position. There you can count how many blinks you still need.
Could you possibly post in the compilation thread that you've sent this one to Mette, please. That's where I look to see who's doing what levels. Thanks. No point in me doing one if you've already done it. :wink:
Pauline
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Every time I tried to get the 1st scritter over to that orange button all he wanted to do was to go round and round the ice and I just found it easier to make him move into that little alcove or gap rather, go get the coin, then get in the gap with him to get him out and I chased him straight to the orange button. i believe the space where the coin was is solid and not ice, Ice surrounded the coin.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 pm

popo wrote:
Erwin042 wrote:Yesterday, I sent the complete solution to Mette. But Mette is ill now (pneumonia) So I give you a picture of the position. There you can count how many blinks you still need.
Could you possibly post in the compilation thread that you've sent this one to Mette, please. That's where I look to see who's doing what levels. Thanks. No point in me doing one if you've already done it. :wink:
Yes I'll do that Popo!