Frozen Doors Complete Solution SPOILER!!!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Frozen Doors Complete Solution SPOILER!!!

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:34 pm

My editted solution (Complete solution)
on the gloves. I make path to the left.
I go the green door and Brr ice on water
I move scitter before the green door. And I freeze it. I stand before the scritter waiting till its unfrozen. then scritter moves thru the green door.
I walk at the right and just before the yellow button so the scritter moves on the pink button.
No need the return to the gloves!
I go thru pink button
I go to second scritter. Move him to the red button. And I slide there too, so I'm before the scritter. I move him to the orange button.
When scitter is on orange button I frooze him. Otherwise it jumps back while I want to enter orange door. I Brr 2 times to make a path across the water and I pick up the coins.
When the scritter is unfrozen, I'll move him back on the red button, so the red gate stays open.
Then I'll go to the red door. I Brr 1 ice left or right on water. The chomper will stand on it and sinks. Then I brr an ice piece before me so I get across and pick up the keys.
I brr to get back. I've got the yellow key so I open the yellow door. Then I run for the blue door cos I can open it with the blue key.
At last, I slide to the star picking up the gems.
In my original post, I got stuck.
I've first made a spoiler of my story until I was stuck. But now I've editted the spoiler with complete solution. I hope all next players are able to read the complete solution now.
Last edited by Erwin042 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:37 pm

Freeze the water next to the chomper :lol:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:38 pm

Okay like in the previous level. When unfrozen, he will be in the water. I'll give it a try.
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:59 pm

No. You don't have to go over the yellow button before killing the chomper. You can fire the ice from a long distance. Freeze him on the red squares.
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:38 pm

stand directly in front of the chomper and freeze the water in front of you to the right or left and he's gone :D
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:38 pm

craig22 wrote:No. You don't have to go over the yellow button before killing the chomper. You can fire the ice from a long distance. Freeze him on the red squares.
Sorry Craig22. But finished the level just after I read the hint.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Erwin that was a great starter upper for me. I figured out on my own to freeze diagonally from the chomper to get him to DIE (love that part) but silly me I kept thinking I needed him for the yellow button. Sheesh I need to pay attention more hehehe

I went and recharged every time I was down to 5 brr's just in case I needed them. It worked out that I had 7 left when I got the star. After that last Mountain rescue I was so frazzled I really needed all of ya all's help.

Thanks again, I wish I could actually help someone for a change :( seems I'm always behind ya all. But isn't this great fun!!!!!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Re: frozen doors

Post by kirkc » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:37 am

Another tricky one. Am still trying to navigate it...hopefully before tomorrow morning!!

kirkc
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:14 pm

I got as far as killing the chomper. But now I can't get back out! Help!
Last edited by elmopalooza on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:22 pm

elmopalooza wrote:How do you get the blue thing to stay on the green button? He ends up going too far!
The blue thing, scritter, doesn't stay on the green button, but he has to move to the pink button so the pink door opens.
Stand just before the yellow button, so the scritter moves on the pink button.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:41 pm

I finally got it. Ignore the post about the yellow block! I forgot I had the key. I don't feel well and I seem to be forgetful today.