items bag is full

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Sue
Gold Wonderlander

items bag is full

Post by Sue » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi everyone! Quick question: I need the lantern to get through Chompers Cave, but I've been told my bag won't hold any more items. Is there a way to empty some items out of the bag and pick them up later? I've left red keys all over the place because I can't hold them. Thanks! BTW, I haven't yet introduced myself. I tried to post on the Meet and Greet, but I think it thought I was spam. You level-making guys (that means gals, too) are awesome. Sue
Submitter

Post by Submitter » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:31 pm

You may buy BIG bag - find seller (coins needed).
jobec5
Rainbow Wizard

Use the keys

Post by jobec5 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Sue
If you're short on coins, use the keys first. Even if you don't have all of them, the gates will stay open. So instead of buying the larger bag now you can wait.

Hope this helps :D
Becky

PS (Welcome, sorry you had problems getting on the forum. Did you register first and then sign in?)
"Think a kind and gentle thought, and wish for Peace and Harmony for ALL who live in Wonderland" Morklin from Wonderland Adventures
><((((°>
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm

You will need a bigger bag after all. When you have the shards and some equipment the small bag will not be enough to hold also keys.
So buy a bigger bag. And other stuff that comes handy when you need it.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:42 pm

The red mushroom keys can be used as you get them. Take them back to the mushroom cave where the red shard is and unlock some gates. You can go in and out of this cave as often as you like, once opended the gates don't shut again so you can get a bit further each time and your bag won't get too full. :D
Pauline
Sue
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Sue » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your help. I kinda feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly, hoping I luck into finding all the adventures. Wish there was a map so I can see what needs to be done...
And, yes, I registered back in September, but just recently tried to post.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:09 pm

I wish we could sell back items we no longer need. I bought the large bag the 1st time around because I didn't have enough coins for the lamp, spy-eye and huge bag. Then I had a glitch with my lamp gettng recharged so I bought the glow gem. Wish I could sell back my large bag and lamp!

Peggy
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:43 pm

Sue wrote:Thanks everyone for your help. I kinda feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly, hoping I luck into finding all the adventures. Wish there was a map so I can see what needs to be done...
And, yes, I registered back in September, but just recently tried to post.
Peegue4ever and I made an overview on the game. I came up with the idea to make chapters in this giant topic (level solutions Wonderland Adventures).
So you don't have to search in the whole topic to get your help you need. Or to make a new topic on the same subject that is spoken of somewhere else.

I'm going to make a first post where you can view all Adventures.
But classify them in chapters. Don't expect it too soon. I have others things to do than playing this game too. Maybe I start on Friday. So expect a glimps next weekend.

There is a topic in 'general discussion': forum changes and this is the link: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11498
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:10 pm

txpeach wrote:I wish we could sell back items we no longer need. I bought the large bag the 1st time around because I didn't have enough coins for the lamp, spy-eye and huge bag. Then I had a glitch with my lamp gettng recharged so I bought the glow gem. Wish I could sell back my large bag and lamp!

Peggy
When you buy teh glowing gem, the lamp is left out. I bought first a refill and then saw the gem. Stupid! I bought a refill and then the gem. Waste of money.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Did you know you can rearrange the items in the bag?
Just click the right mouse button and click on the new place with left.
Handy when you have to follow the shards playing the song.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:26 pm

Erwin042 wrote:Did you know you can rearrange the items in the bag?
Just click the right mouse button and click on the new place with left.
Handy when you have to follow the shards playing the song.
That is pure genius! I never thought to right click in there! It would be invaluable when going after the Purple Shard! Trying to find those keys with 2 Thwarts shooting at you is a killer!

Thanks!
Peggy
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:48 pm

I'm having the same problem as Sue and have collected too many items. So I thought I could use the save game and go back to the bag seller and then back to where I need to use the bigger bag, but this doesn't work! whats the correct way to do this, I'm flummoxed as the original items in the bag disappear as to where you go on the saved levels
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:10 am

I've only got the large bag (16 spaces) and I haven't run out of space once, and I'm now in the Void.

While you're collecting all the mushroom keys you need you can go to the mushroom cave and use the ones you have to open some gates and keep going back as you get them. The gates stay open when you leave. This also applies to the keys you get in Forbidden Forest.

The same goes with tokens. As soon as you can get into the arcade go and use your tokens to 'open' the games, you don't have to do them straight away you can come back to them when you like. As you finish a level, use a token to open the next one.

Your bag will never be cluttered with tokens and keys. :D
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 am

red24 wrote:I'm having the same problem as Sue and have collected too many items. So I thought I could use the save game and go back to the bag seller and then back to where I need to use the bigger bag, but this doesn't work! whats the correct way to do this, I'm flummoxed as the original items in the bag disappear as to where you go on the saved levels
To go and buy a bigger bag, walk to the merchant and then walk back to where you were.

Saving the game, then buying the bag, then loading your saved game will take you back to the point before you bought the bag. A total waste of time. :lol:

Better still, get rid of some of your items - see post above. :wink:
Pauline