Stoppers

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Stoppers

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:42 pm

Can someone help me with this level? On the onset, it looks relatively easy but is sinister in nature. I can't find the combo to get me across safely. This is the last one I must do to get the bridge to (hopefully!) the last adventure before the Red Shard.

HELP!!!
Peggy
jwdo
Rainbow Seeker

Post by jwdo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm

But you did solve Twist and Slide? Can you help me with that one?
jwdo
Rainbow Seeker

Post by jwdo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:53 pm

Also I just solved Stoppers. You'll have to put the scritter on a yellow teleporter to stop the blue teleporter.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Twist and Slide solution:

Get gems and coins (don't laugh, I did the level twice without getting them!) Hit blue turn once (pointing left) Hit green turn once (pointing right) Get on the green transporter then step on blue and off to hit the green turn once (so it's pointing up) Get on green transporter and ride to the other side. Hit the red turn once (pointing left). Step on orange button then the red button. Hit the red turn until it is facing down. Hit yellow turn once (pointing left). Change the orange to red then change the red to yellow. Hit the yellow button. Hit the pink button and move back again. Time getting on the pink transporter as the Thwarts take a shot.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:31 pm

I need a little more help with Stoppers that that! :wink: How do I get the scritter to the yellow. He gets hung up in the red ones!

Peggy
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:47 pm

nevermind...I got it!

Thanks!
Peggy
k82994
Silver Wonderlander

Thx

Post by k82994 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Your posts really helped on this one. I wanted to add something for anyone working on the level.
You need to get both skitters on the two yellow transpoters and then push the blue button.
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:55 pm

How do I get the first scritter across to the yellow transporter, I can get the second,I've tried to block him with another red transporter but that doesn't work
k82994
Silver Wonderlander

Scritter

Post by k82994 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm

I know it was only yesterday but i can't remember exactly now, here is sort of how i did it.:
You want to go across but then you don't want the scitter to go farther than the red transporter on left second from the top. I did this by being fast and getting back to where i started as quick as possible. Then I moved a transporter up to the top (i think) then went back to the center and pushed him up to the transporter in the top left corner. He now will go across and get on the transporter you positioned at the top. For the other scritter in the top room you want to push him down and have him shoot down (use that springy thing) so he is positioned below the blue button. Then shoot yourself across and you can easily push him into place on a transporter.
Sorry it's not more helpful. Just try being really fast and you'll probably get it by accident like i did
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

Post by woofgang » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 pm

There is actually a much easier way. You don't have to use the first scritter, just the one on the other side. I have to go to work, so I will pm anyone this afternoon is they want to know. Don't have time to learn spoiler right now, sorry. Donna
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Woofgang, pretty please PM me too.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

stoppers

Post by woofgang » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Rescue, I pm'd you, I also sent 2 pm's as I forgot something. I can't make a spoiler as I don't have enough posts. Sorry. Donna
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

stoppers

Post by woofgang » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:04 pm

I have enough posts now, here is the spoiler to use just one scritter:
Ride the red transporter and don't worry about the first scritter. Ride the yellow to get the gems and come back. Go through the pink teleporter fast (so the scritter on the other side does not shut it off before you make it through). Chase the scritter to the bump thingy that will send him to the other side. Turn on teleporter and go back. The scritter will run to blue button and turn it on. Ride right yellow transporter and the scritter will run off blue button to the left. Come back and slowly chase him around the left square to the left yellow transporter. Make sure you got the gem first at the beginning of the level. the scritter will ride the yellow to the other side. You then get on the right yellow, ride to blue, to left yellow, down and back, then to blue, then to the star.