Thwart Power Cubes A&D

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Thwart Power Cubes A&D

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:58 pm

Sorry to be so needy, but these 2 levels make my brain hurt. Can someone take pity on me and just tell me how to do them?

Thank you,
Peggy
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:52 pm

Wich ones are A and D? I'm to lazy to go find out, but if you can give a short describe I'll help you.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:57 pm

Can't remember which is which but one is with the scitter and the spikeball, kind of going around in a spiral toward the center and the other is the spikeball and the bouncer walls (you hit one and they bounce you in the direction they are pointing.

Thanks for your help!
Peggy
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:08 pm

Finally got the spiral one - by sheer luck! I still need help with the bouncy walls one, though.

Thanks!
Peggy
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:15 pm

Go around so you stand to the right of the scitter. Wait for the spikeball to pass and then make the scitter go down and left. He will now stand make the spikeball turn left for the first cubes. Run all the way around and wait for the spikeball to touch the scitter, then make the scitter move one(I think) to the left. Now the spikeball will turn down and take the two last cubes.
Before the spikeball hits the lower left corner hit the upper button.Hurry hit the same button once more, before he hits the corner where there are two bounce walls. Run down and hit the lower button just before he hits the corner with the two bouncewalls again.
Last edited by Oslo on Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:01 pm

Thanks Oslo! I really appreciate it! To give you an idea how brain dead I was, I didn't realize you could cross to the other side. Man! That is BAD! Just for the sake of helping people in the future with the level with the bouncers, you hit the first button before the spikeball hits the lower LEFT button. I was able to figure it out thanks to you!

Peggy
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Thanks Oslo, I did it backwards from your suggestion but it worked GREAT for me too.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

Stinky is on the wrong side -- Thwart Power Cubes D

Post by janellesnip » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 pm

In my game, stinky is standing on the lower right side of the cubes and cannot even get to the top button! I would need to press the bottom button seven times in one second to achieve the same result that you are.

AAAAHHHHHHH!
Janelle
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 am

Please do not post same things in different topics.

Try moving diagonal.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936