Please, I need help with lost in the sewers

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

Please, I need help with lost in the sewers

Post by lwijsbroek » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:52 pm

Can somebody help me, I can only get one of the critters to the other side, I blink and blink, but I just cannot sea how to get the other one to the other side

Thanks in advance

Lydia
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm

SPOILER!!:
Your 1st blink should be to the one on the far right hand side so that it hits the one on the far left side. Then blink to the transport that is on the right hand side. Send one stinker back on this transport. Blink to the upwards transport in the middle. Send the other stinker back on this one. Blink to the transport in the middle that will take you to the right side. Blink to where the 2 stinkers are and move them off the transports. Don't forget to go back for the coins in the upper section when the stinkers are on the correct buttons.
Have Fun!
Peggy
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lwijsbroek » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:32 pm

thank you very much peggy, it worked, the solution was so simple that I hate myself for not founding it myself, thank you very much

Lydia
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:36 pm

Glad I could help! You have no idea how many DUH! moments I have had during this game! In fact, the fastest way for me to finish a level is to post a help question about it. Then I go play again and the solution presents itself probably 85% of the time.

Enjoy the game!
Peggy
MAGSTAR24
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MAGSTAR24 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:11 pm

I am stuck in the sewers as well, can't do the spike ball one nor leading the scritter through the flames, is there another way to go and miss these 2, seem to be going in circles
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 pm

MAGSTAR24 wrote:I am stuck in the sewers as well, can't do the spike ball one nor leading the scritter through the flames, is there another way to go and miss these 2, seem to be going in circles
there is a spoiler for problem with flames, follow this link: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11741

Spike ball one, please specify: name of the level. Is it stinker in peril?

To go thru the gate at the sewers you will need 15 stars to collect. There is a maximum of 18 for all Adventures you played so far. So you may miss and leave 3 Adventure not ending
MAGSTAR24
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MAGSTAR24 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:09 am

Thanks Erwin I am stuck with chasm chase I can get the scritter past the first flames but then he dies on the long flame before the gold coins. I am still working on stinker in peril and may get it soon. The other was Treasure chamber and it is frustrating me. I have 15 stars so maybe I should get out now and go back later. Thanks for your help.
:lol:
:)
:)