underground aquaducts

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

underground aquaducts

Post by eeyore31 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:32 am

Haven't seen any hints on this one....am I the only one stuck here?? It's one of the levels off to the left of wondertown with rainbow keys.... :oops:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

I just did this one. But can't remember it. Can you describe it a bit so I can remember which room it was?
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:42 am

:lol: to tell you the truth------I dont remember!! I realized I didn't NEED to finish it, so went on to the forest levels. Oh my, these are getting too hard for me! :oops: :lol: Thanks for responding . . . . good night :D
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
MaryUK
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MaryUK » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:56 am

Beck, I wonder if you can help me with this one, its the one with the Fireflowers in, I can get the one "released" at the back and have it destroy the one in the front, can`t work out the colour changing tiles tho :(

Edited to say, have solved it now!!, typical when I`ve posted about it :roll:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:40 pm

Here is some help - from memory! :?
You have to use a diagonal move from the middle when you first go into the top room with the barrels - I think you have to step on the double switch to the right first and then diagonal move again to the left double switch. Have him shoot the single flower first (the one directly opposite him with no barrel next to him). Then quickly stand over at the left where the gate is down and let him fire at you and quick stix run to the other side where the other gate is down BEFORE the barrels get to shoot him first! It could be the other way around and you have to go to the right first and then quick stix to the left! Can't remember!
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"