old building past forest....

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

old building past forest....

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:21 am

:D Hi all !!! Having fun?? I am going back through the game, trying to find everything I missed......and I walked back into the (sorry dont know the name) old creepy place that we needed the rusty keys for.....and I realized there are two scritters, two cages, and a purple transporter thingy that I cannot get to. Is it for looks????? Am I missing something??? I've been wondering around for quite some time and can't figure out what it's for. There is even a button (that is unreachable i think) for it. help please??? :shock:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:34 am

Which shards do you have already? Blue? Indigo? Maybe at the forest?
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 am

I have all the shards......finished the game (well not all stars yet) going back through to find missing items. I walked up through the forest levels, made a right, came across the "old building" that used all the rusty keys. THAT'S the building that has this swirling transporter and matching button I can't reach. There is a scritter in with it, but I cant get close enough to him for any help because of walls. :?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
zorian99

re

Post by zorian99 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:46 am

Never found out what these were for either. Also the blue flower, have no idea what that was for
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:33 am

That pink transporter light and button should be for something. Just don't know what yet.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am

Was wondering the smae thing Eeyore Also wondering if there is a way to get past the red gate deep in the sewers which has a button that's under the water but doens't do anything when I step on it.
Loirae
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Re: completing levels

Post by kirkc » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:01 am

Hi. Can any of you clever people who have finished the game remember how to get started in the mushroom farm, and the Leafy Forest or something like that..."yellow" place! I can acces the levels but it looks as if you need a red and a yellow key to get started in them. I am confused, and jave been all over the map looking for keys to start these levels, or info as to how to get started in them.
PLEASE someone!!!!!!

kirkc
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:13 pm

beck wrote:That pink transporter light and button should be for something. Just don't know what yet.
yeah, I went back and searched for hidden paths etc trying to access with no luck.... mystery :?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:14 pm

Loirae wrote:Was wondering the smae thing Eeyore Also wondering if there is a way to get past the red gate deep in the sewers which has a button that's under the water but doens't do anything when I step on it.

Isn't that the one when you first chase the monster down that stole the shard----thats the way he came out I think.
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi Kirkc - I'm a long way from finishing the game, but I've done all the Mushroom Levels. I don't remember needing a red or a yellow key. Just talk to everyone you meet. Some will give you a level to do - the star appears on the ground when you talk to them. It pays to talk to people again after you've done a task!

Good luck :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:45 pm

Loirae wrote:Also wondering if there is a way to get past the red gate deep in the sewers which has a button that's under the water but doens't do anything when I step on it.
There is a way.... but you get absolutely nothing for your troubles. It leads nowhere and gives you nothing.

This is how you can see for yourself:
Spolier wrote:
Go to the arcade. Play Wonderland Adventures level 3. When you have collected the red key, use the cheat code to complete the level. You now have a red key in your inventory bag. Go to the sewers, open the gate and see the absolute nothing whatsoever that is there.
Mette
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:31 pm

That red gate had me totally stumped too. It's in the "To Catch a Thief" adventure. On my 3rd time through the game, I noticed that the gate starts open then Thwart comes from behind it hitting the button to close it. We aren't suppose to go there since there is nothing there. In Morklin's area when the Thwart stole the Indigo Shard, the gates closed behind him. In one of my times through, the gates were open and I tried to use the access but there really is none. Just part of the game.

Peggy