How to get to 2 levels?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

How to get to 2 levels?

Post by woofgang » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi, across from the guy where you go back in time, there are 2 levels across the way, behind the houses right before the bridge. on the right. I was able to get the coins and the tokens next to the levels, but I can't figure out how to get to the levels. Can anyone help? Donna
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 pm

I think that is the Fort. To get there, go to Wondertown Market and go right one area. The guy selling access to the Fort (45 coins!!!) is in the back of the area.

Enjoy!
Peggy
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

Post by woofgang » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm

thanks Peggy! I forgot I was 5 coins short, so I replayed a level and now I am in the area. I have 4 more stars to find! Donna
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:53 pm

I have a list of all 105 stars and their locations. I only have 103 cause I'm 2 tokens short so I can't play the games :( :( :( :( :(

Peggy
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Sorry presssed wrong button and can't delete post.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Re: How to get to 2 levels?

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:09 pm

woofgang wrote:Hi, across from the guy where you go back in time, there are 2 levels across the way, behind the houses right before the bridge. on the right. I was able to get the coins and the tokens next to the levels, but I can't figure out how to get to the levels. Can anyone help? Donna

How do you get to these 2 tokens, and coins. I've been going in circles!!?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

2 tokens

Post by woofgang » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:59 pm

Eeyore, I pm'd you. Anyone else can read where it is in this thread,
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11668
I'm sorry I forgot the poster who wrote the spoiler, but it is close to the bottom of the thread. Donna
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:13 pm

:D Thanks again Donna!!! I got them!!! Now if I could find the LAST TWO TOKENS!!!! AAAarrrgghh!!! :lol: I want SO BAD to read that sign thru the gate!!! :lol: 102 stars and counting.......thanks to you!

oh and by the way-----how come I don't have the purple shard in my inventory???? I have the other 6????? :?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

tokens

Post by woofgang » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Eeyore, there is a thread here somewhere that talks about tokens. That is how I found a lot. The problem is the other tokens are scattered in the different areas. I used the rainbow shards to go back to a section and used the telescope to look throughout the entire area. I found a couple that way. It is hard to remember where they were as I went to every shard. Yes, I have no life. Donna
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:20 pm

There is a hidden token in the wasteland in the room where there a bunch of arrows that mostly move you around to the other arrows.
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:24 pm

I noticed that too if you complely fill you bag the next item is gone ,go back to a saved game and get a larger bag
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Re: tokens

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 pm

woofgang wrote:Eeyore, there is a thread here somewhere that talks about tokens. That is how I found a lot. The problem is the other tokens are scattered in the different areas. I used the rainbow shards to go back to a section and used the telescope to look throughout the entire area. I found a couple that way. It is hard to remember where they were as I went to every shard. Yes, I have no life. Donna
ha ha I have no life either :lol: Do you have the purple shard too??? How did I lose that??? humm.....anyway I'll try going back everywhere I can find and look around again. I found one I missed this morning waaaaaaaaay back near the beginning of the game!! Now, how did I lose my purple Shard?? :?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....