stuck in Forrest

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

stuck in Forrest

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:31 pm

I find the return to Wondertown with the shards a bit difficult.

I think I'm stuck at the Forrest.
I've played Sunken Paths, The Turlte and the Stinker, River Crossings, Round and Round. Button me Down can't finish. Problems with keeping stinker alive for red button

But as we say all along: you don't need to complete every level. Bu now I keep on going in circles.
I've got 3 bronze keys. But where can I use them? Haven't seen a building of something else.

I also saw the connection between te forrest and the waste land is broken. So I need to activate a bridge. Right?

Can anyone please help me out?

It's getting difficult now, but with your help I'll reach the end safely!
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:33 pm

To get to the waste land you'll need the green shard
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:00 am

ok. But how can I get the green shard?
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:01 am

I thought I'd never get out of the forest. But keep an eye on where each arrow goes. You'll come into a building that you can use the keys in.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:31 am

From Forest's End the first place you come to is an area with a diamond shaped path. Go right or left from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path around a pool and a bridge to the centre. Go down from here and you get to an area with diamond shaped path with a river running through it. Go left or right from here and you get to an area with a crossroads. Go down from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path with a break in the right hand side. Go down from here and you get to the area with tree stumps. Go right from here and you get to a courtyard with gates for you to use your keys on. The gates lead to Lonely Top where the green shard is.

Follow that? :? :lol:
Pauline
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:22 pm

At the crossroads, go down and the next also down, then right. I found it.
Strange, going down ends up in the beginning and going up again, leaves me somewhere else (not at the castle)

I've used all my keys. But now I need 1 more level to complete to get a key: "Button me Down" or "Within a deep, dark Forrest"
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:01 pm

popo wrote:From Forest's End the first place you come to is an area with a diamond shaped path. Go right or left from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path around a pool and a bridge to the centre. Go down from here and you get to an area with diamond shaped path with a river running through it. Go left or right from here and you get to an area with a crossroads. Go down from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path with a break in the right hand side. Go down from here and you get to the area with tree stumps. Go right from here and you get to a courtyard with gates for you to use your keys on. The gates lead to Lonely Top where the green shard is.

Follow that? :? :lol:
Can't it be simpler? It looks like when I'm going up I just end up in the same place? :? :? :?
dlcs18
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:11 am

If you go up you don't end up where you expect to be. For instance if you go up from the first area you will get to the 3rd area, then if you go up from there you will get to the 2nd area, then go up from there and you're back at the 1st area. Confused? So continually going up will take you round in circles, missing out 4 areas completely. :shock:
Pauline