Underground Aquaducts

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
sonic
Silver Wonderlander

Underground Aquaducts

Post by sonic » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:22 pm

I've no idea how to even start this one. All I can see is that I have to cross the bridge with everything firing at me.
Any help would be appreciated.
ps. how can I get to Forest End
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:45 pm

SPOILER
As far as getting across the bridge with all those flowers shooting at you - it's just takes patience. I can't really help you there. Just notice how they shoot and walk across, pausing as needed. Save your game. Once you cross go toward the green button BUT DO NOT STEP ON IT!!! Go around it using the diagonal keys. Hit the buttons in this order:
Yellow to Red
Green to Red
Red to Green
Then step on the green button right after the flower behind you shoots. If the 3 gates in front of the flower behind you don't open, load your game and try again. While on the green button, wait until she rears back to shoot at you and move one step right. She will blow up the center flower. Let her take aim at you again while your 1 step to the right of the green button then move to one step left of the green button (she will set of the kegs to the right) and wait for her to get ready to shoot and move again. She will blow up the kegs to the left and herself. You must do this quickly because if the kegs on the right kill her before the kegs on the left explode, you will have to reload and do it again.

Hope this helps. To get to the Forest trying using the Red Shard & playing the tune.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:32 pm

To get to the Forest, you have to finish first the levels in the Ruine. Like "Underground Aqueduct". Then return to Morklin to get the explanation how the shards work. OR first you get to the rainbow gate at the very beginning of the game where you can collect 2 extra golden stars. Then you have to figure out which shard gets you to the Forest.