Stuck trying to find the end of the forest

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
shad1027
Rainbow Wonderlander

Stuck trying to find the end of the forest

Post by shad1027 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:26 am

I have 3 shards and I can make the red one sing but I nothing happens...Now I just keep going in circles. Am I supposed to be looking for the green shard or should I be looking for wysp...Help!!!
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:11 pm

What colour shards do you have already? The orange, indigo (dark blue) and red ones? If so you need to get the blue (pale blue) one before you can make them sing. Making them sing means that the shards you have will all play together in a sequence which you then have to repeat by hitting the shards in the correct order (like that Simon electronic game).

To get the blue shard you have to go to the ice fields and foggy mountains, to the north east of Wondertown. You'll need to have 25 stars to open the gate to the east of Wondertown from where you can go north past the farmer in the hayfield. Then just keep going north.

If you haven't got 25 stars yet then you need to do a few more levels first, or have a talk to everyone. :wink:
Pauline
shad1027
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by shad1027 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:52 pm

Thx Popo...I do have more than 25 stars and I have the light blue shard along with the dark blue, orange and red shards....You answered my question completely...thank you and its off for the green now...