Is anyone else having trouble with Pop Springs in 1.06

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Is anyone else having trouble with Pop Springs in 1.06

Post by lizwiz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:52 pm

After I finished the lot I started again to see if I could find all the stars (I ended up with only 97 stars, and was missing a couple of tokens too). I downloaded the patch 1.06 because of the MAVs and everything was fine until I got to Pop Springs.

Now I can't get through Pop Springs properly because one of the buttons does something different from what it did in the other version. (don't want to be more specific because it would be a spoiler but involves the number of pops available)

I'm wondering if anyone else has met this problem or has it just loaded wrongly into my computer. I've tried going out of the game and coming back in but it makes no difference.
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:36 pm

Liz, that was one of the levels in which Patrick fixed an easy exit. You have to find a new way to do it. Check with Mette's website, the new way is posted there.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:55 pm

Gen wrote:...Patrick fixed an easy exit.
Does anyone else find it funny that he called it an "easy exit"? It's not that much easier. :lol: :lol: :lol: The original took me at least 50 reloads to figure out.
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:14 am

I find it funny too, Loirae. Easy to him, but not to the rest of us. :lol:
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:13 am

Alright, maybe "easy" wasn't right. How about "easier"? ;)

But the way it is now is the intended version - i.e. you must hit every button (rather than having one button operate two bridges).
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:28 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:Alright, maybe "easy" wasn't right. How about "easier"? ;)

But the way it is now is the intended version - i.e. you must hit every button (rather than having one button operate two bridges).
Ugh! I guess I will have to do it the hard way - I dreamed about this one last night. Unfortunately the solution I found in my dream wasn't the right one ;) :roll:
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced