Thwart power cubes D

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
tessa123123
Rainbow Wonderlander

Thwart power cubes D

Post by tessa123123 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Just can't get my head round this one - can someone tell me how I am supposed to be doing it please?
Have tried various combinations of turning the butttons, but each time the spiky just goes into the water and is gone.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:40 pm

If the spike is between 2 bouncers, you have to move the bouncers of direction. I don't know anymore how I did it. But I passed it two times!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:02 pm

Hey tessea. Oslo posted some great help here:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11742

Highlight:
Oslo wrote:Before the spikeball hits the lower left corner hit the upper button.Hurry hit the same button once more, before he hits the corner where there are two bounce walls. Run down and hit the lower button just before he hits the corner with the two bouncewalls again.
[/quote]

It's a very fast game. I think once you get the hang of it, the whole level is done in about 16 seconds. :shock: I found using the mouse on this one instead of keyboard helped my stinker move faster.

Hope this helps.
Loirae
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

stinky is on the wrong side

Post by janellesnip » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

at the beginning of level "Thwart power cubes D", my Stinky is standing on the lower right (southeast) side of the cubes -- he cannot even get to the upper button.

AHHHHHHHHHH!
Janelle
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: stinky is on the wrong side

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 am

janellesnip wrote:at the beginning of level "Thwart power cubes D", my Stinky is standing on the lower right (southeast) side of the cubes -- he cannot even get to the upper button.

AHHHHHHHHHH!
Janelle
Try Diagonal moves.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936