i forgot gems

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

i forgot gems

Post by bananabread » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:30 am

at the beginning of the game, right when stinkie takes the green transporters, on his left and right side, if i remember well, there are gems on two little islands. must have been tired the day i had to restart my game but i forgot some gems on one of these islands. Is there a way I can get back these gems? I tried with the transporters but couldn't get them back and I don't want to do the whole game again (I'm in forest's end right now). these gems are bugging me. i can't stop thinking about them.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:30 am

Yes you can get back to these gems at any time until the bridge is fixed. Go west out of the marketplace, west again, and then south down to the blink guy who gave you your first magic gloves. Go west from there and you should get to the place with all the transporters so you can get the gems you forgot.

Once the bridge is fixed you can't get to the gems at the top. :D
Pauline
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

thanks

Post by bananabread » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:47 pm

send my reply to the wrong place. thanks a lot. as i said in my post, it's what i did in the first place but i couldn't not get the transporters right. now it's o.k.