lost in wonderland

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

lost in wonderland

Post by bananabread » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:17 pm

while getting back my gems at the beginning of the game, I decided to finish the levels I hadn't finished yet. but, i can't find the level package anymore, I've been running all around town and I'm lost. I know I don't have any sense of orientation (north and south are the same words for me) but still I manage other levels. could someone help me?
jwdo
Rainbow Seeker

Post by jwdo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:38 pm

You can look on the maps of mette's site.
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

found my way

Post by bananabread » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:54 pm

thanks, i've finally found my way back.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: lost in wonderland

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:57 pm

bananabread wrote:while getting back my gems at the beginning of the game, I decided to finish the levels I hadn't finished yet. but, i can't find the level package anymore, I've been running all around town and I'm lost. I know I don't have any sense of orientation (north and south are the same words for me) but still I manage other levels. could someone help me?
You can't replay a level you've entered. There is only one way where you can replay all levels. That is only possible at the house as in the picture. I can't remember the stinker's name.
But replaying a level is called floing!

If you haven't collect gems on your way to the levels, you can still do this.
If you need those gems where the broken bridge is, you have to take a transporter north of the gems. This can only be done by entering a different screen. I think you must walk left when you've just learned to blink.