No spare rainbow key

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
maximospring

No spare rainbow key

Post by maximospring » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:46 pm

Help ! i don't have a spare rainbow key - i have done everything in the ancient ruins and i can't get the two stars and last token. Please say i don't have to do it all again i can't think where i have gone wrong :(
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:05 pm

You should get 3 rainbow keys from the levels in the ruins. Are you sure you haven't missed one?
Pauline
maximospring

no spare keys

Post by maximospring » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:08 pm

i have been through the ruins again and have all the stars - i must have used the key elsewhere - can anyone remember a game that uses rainbow keys :(
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: no spare keys

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:44 pm

maximospring wrote:i have been through the ruins again and have all the stars - i must have used the key elsewhere - can anyone remember a game that uses rainbow keys :(
At this point you can "easily" go back to Wondertown and get to "floing back". There you can find out yourself where you can pick up the rainbow keys. You don't even have to play the whole adventure again. Just use the spy-eye!
Good luck searching!
maximospring

Post by maximospring » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:00 pm

thanks Erwin i went back and collected a key from a game but it wouldn't let me flow back with it. - i am stumped
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:53 am

It looks to me like you have played the level with it in but forgot to pick it up afterwards. You'd think it would be still lying on the floor somewhere waiting for you, but it seems that if you leave the area without picking it up it disappears and you lose it.

Floinging only lets you pick up the coins and gems you forgot, not keys or shards that you pick up after the level has ended. :(
Pauline