I'm missing keys !!!!!!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
littlemoma107

I'm missing keys !!!!!!

Post by littlemoma107 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:41 pm

:oops: :roll: I Have 101 stars,I Dont have the one (after red shard)I dont have and cant find a key to open the gate in front on it.Same thing with the (2 free stars Hidden)no key,and I cant find a token so I can get the last one in the Arcade.I have went over the list of where the tokens are a 100 times and went back to all the places and nothing there.Why dont I have what I need if I have played every level :?:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: I'm missing keys [SPOILER]

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:58 pm

littlemoma107 wrote::oops: :roll: I Have 101 stars,I Dont have the one (after red shard)I dont have and cant find a key to open the gate in front on it.Same thing with the (2 free stars Hidden)no key,and I cant find a token so I can get the last one in the Arcade.I have went over the list of where the tokens are a 100 times and went back to all the places and nothing there.Why dont I have what I need if I have played every level :?:
First of all littlemoma107 Welcome to the forum!!

You did play a whole end in the game before posting here for help. Surely read a lot, didn't you?

Mushroom key? Have you got the key from Patooters, the stinker standing at the Market Place? When you played all the levels at the Mushroom Area, this could be your last key to find.

At the Ruins, you can play more than 2 levels to obtain a rainbow key. There are 4 :?: or more levels at the Ruins. Not all giving you a rainbow key. But you can collect there 3 rainbow keys. That's for sure.
I don't know anymore in which level you get a key.
Your last token is in that free star area.
on the right bottom corner
On some occasions, like getting the letter to Noosee, you can get stars too by completing tasks in the game and not only by playing levels.

After the purple shard you can get an extra golden star from the Merchant (losing coins, that is)
littlemoma107

Post by littlemoma107 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 pm

I Have went back in time and played to try and get the keys,It wont give the keys.I did cheat a few,is that maybe why I didnt get them to start with,and if so is there anything I can do,short of playing the game over again.I have spent more time on these few things than I did the rest of the game. :(
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:40 pm

littlemoma107 wrote:I Have went back in time and played to try and get the keys,It wont give the keys.I did cheat a few,is that maybe why I didnt get them to start with,and if so is there anything I can do,short of playing the game over again.I have spent more time on these few things than I did the rest of the game. :(
If you haven't played these levels, you have to walk over there and play them.
After every level you cheat, you get the key if there is one.
When you are playing at 'Floing' you will not get the end key!! So no rainbow key for you.

I think I played 4 whole weeks on getting to the purple shard the first time. And then I had no 104 stars yet!
littlemoma107

Post by littlemoma107 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Like I said befor,I did go back and play,but it didnt give me the keys.

I love this game,BUT!!!!!!!!!!! I am just about to give it up. :x

I played 2 weeks and got to where I am now and have been trying for 2 weeks to get the other 4 stars.I see no way,I dont even no what happen to the keys.Could I have used them some where else :?: All I have in my bag is the Flower,a glove,6 shards,a lamp and the spy eye,. :(
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 pm

Littlemoma, the same thing happened with me and I was so dizzy trying to walk around everywhere I had been and no luck. I've been playing for weeks and weeks now but decided to redo the whole game, at least I know what to look out for the 2nd time.

Good luck with your wonderland quest anyway.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:05 pm

littlemoma107,

The only solution is to start a new game.
As Red24 sais, it's gonna be a bit easier the second time.

THEN write everything down what you haven't done (to difficult to play) AND don't use the cheat so often.
As you know you can return to the levels (it's taking you longer but it's safer than cheating)
littlemoma107

Post by littlemoma107 » Fri May 04, 2007 12:16 pm

Thanks every one,I started a new game after my last post.It was easier than spending time trying to figer the other one out.I have finished the game :D :lol:
Good luck to every one out there and have fun,Try not to let the game drive you crazy :wink:

Two things are infinite:The universe and human stupidity:and I'm not sure about the universe.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri May 04, 2007 2:17 pm

Too Late.... :shock: I Kr-Kr-Krazy like a Loon! :shock: ...but Happy! :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison