MOFI An Ace in the Hole-Help

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
loveamoose

MOFI An Ace in the Hole-Help

Post by loveamoose » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Please help! I can get across the logs but I am stuck at the middle island between the directional arrow circles. I can't arrange the little floating squares in the right order to get across to the other side. Can someone guide me? Thanx
Zanne
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Zanne » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:35 pm

i also am stuck at this point! am i just being dense? SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! please?
SunInOz
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by SunInOz » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 am

Hi guys...
From memory,
Don't get off the transporter between the turning buttons because every time you activate one of the turning buttons, all transporters turn (except if you're standing on it!). I moved the other two transporters in a circular motion until I had one in a position where it can go across to the other side. If you run out of pops, stand on wall, go back onto original transporter, back across logs to refill and return.
Hope this helps.
loveamoose

Post by loveamoose » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:18 am

Thanks, that helped. I didn't have to go across the logs to refill tho...I just used that transporter return and refill...However I am stuck again with those fireball plants. I try to outrun them but no go... so I figure I must kill them to get the keys behind them. But how? Thanx again.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:26 am

Keep trying, let them shoot eachother
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 pm

:D Thanks for that hint Inger.
I didn't think of that. Actually I thought they're just like cannons which cannot destroy each other.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm

I know what I tried to get rid of them at first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inger
Norway
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 am

Hey, loveamoose, you're ahead of me, since I can't get over the logs. Any hints??
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:22 am

Never mind!!!
Pat
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Pat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 am

I just can't outrun those fire flowers....are my fingers too slow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:14 am

pm on it's way
Inger
Norway
Cat Person
Bronze Wonderlander

MOFI - Ace-in-the-Hole

Post by Cat Person » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm

How do you get passed the logs?? I have popped every button in sight but they will not stay up long enough to cross. HELP. Please
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Trial and error, I'm afraid. At least, that's how I did it. Someone might have a proper solution though, but I'm sure you'll make it on your own. Just keep on :lol:
Inger
Norway
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 pm

:D For what it's worth: With me it was actually more luck then wisdom. 8)
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Salin wrote:Trial and error, I'm afraid. At least, that's how I did it. Someone might have a proper solution though, but I'm sure you'll make it on your own. Just keep on :lol:
I've got a proper solution. :wink:
Notice how at one point only the two middle logs are up. So, if you pop the first and last buttons, then at that time, not two, but four :!: will pop up.
Marinus, for me it was all wisdom. 8) :lol:
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 pm

I have been working at this one for about a week now and just can't seem to get the transporters in the middle right. I have no problem getting across the logs to that section but no matter what I do, I can't get them turned the way I want. I would really appreciate some help with this. I know most of you are well past that section but if any one remembers......

Thanks, Susan
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

This is what I did Susan:
First make sure that the travelator at the left is either on top or bottom and in horizontal direction, so you always can go back to charge powers

Then stay stand on that travelator (if you stand on a travelator, it doesn't change direction when you change direction of the others) and set the upper of the two travelators in the middle in down-direction (or the lower one in up-direction, you can mirror it of course)

Let it go down (so it's one tile below the line of the opening in the wall)

Let the other one go right, up, left and down, (so it's in the middle, in line with the opening in the wall) and set it in the right direction.

Then step on it and travel to the right side to see if the rightmost travelator is also in the right direction. If not, go back, stay on that travelator and set the rightmost travelator in the right direction.

Then step off/on that travelator and go to the right side again.
I hope this helps :D
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 pm

:piratesmile: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I knew I needed to get one of them to the middle but never thought about going the round about way!! Thank you again ~ I have completed this level ~ after getting scorched a couple of times!!! ~ but I can now head to the beach and look for a star!! :lol:

Thanks again, Susan
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 am

:D You're welcome. No need to thank me that much :lol: I'm glad to know you completed the level. :D
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 am

No offense but that is making no sense to me. Can someone post a picture? Wonderland does not have a solution for this level. I can't get to the place where I need to go! If I let the right one down and then the other one up then I am stuck!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 am

Elmo or Elma, or whatever your name may be, I would've expected a little reaction from you on what some other people (Pauline, Patrick and especially QLoof) told you yesterday, in some other threads, instead of just:
elmopalooza wrote:No offense but that is making no sense to me
And I also like to know if you completed the "Twist and Turn" level. Don't worry, if you don't want to say "Thank you", I don't care that much, but I like to know if it was useful to you, or if I did the work just for John-with-the-short-last-name, like we say in Dutch.

BTW, there is also a solution for this on Mette's site. Good luck.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Here you go:
http://wonderland.nutters.dk/MOFI/9.htm

You'll find solution to every level in here, so you don't have to thank anyone.
Inger
Norway
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:07 am

Just because I do not say thank you does not mean I am not appreciative. I am very busy in my life and I am not always online. Do not be rude to me for this.
Secondly I have been to that page and the solution there for this level is not making any sense. That is why I am asking here.
I figured out the other level on my own that is why I did not say thank you. Geez people. Do you need to have your ego puffed up by me saying thank you all the time? Get over it.
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 am

elmopalooza wrote:Geez people. Do you need to have your ego puffed up by me saying thank you all the time? Get over it.
Wow, I love how you twisted what's a common act of courtesy into "have your ego puffed up". Miss Manners would have a heart attack with you. :roll:
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:04 am

I do NOT have to say Thank you every damn time someone tells me something. Get over yourselves. I come here for answers to questions about problems I am having with the game. Not to be chummy. I have friends already. Maybe coming here again was a bad idea! Seeing as nobody can ever actually HELP me with a problem.All they want to do is bitch about how "You never say thank you"! Good Freaking riddance [Edited By MS]!
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:26 am

elmopalooza wrote:I do NOT have to say Thank you every damn [...]
Yes, I'm sure this kind of language will make people really want to help you.

For the record, neither Marinus nor Salin asked for any thank yous, and I didn't even care what was going on here until you start accusing people about ego puffing when all they expected was nothing more than a little common courtesy. You're not the only one who has "friends" and "busy lifes" you know, and it's not anyone's job or obligation here to help, especially when it's far more pleasant to be talking to their friends and living their busy lifes than helping some stranger who accuses people of ego puffing and responds to people's attempt at helping with "good f*** riddance a***".

That's all I have to say on this.
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 am

Oh god, I can see where this is going. :shock:

You have to admit that you're not going to get a good reputation when you act like this.
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:05 am

elmopalooza wrote:Just because I do not say thank you does not mean I am not appreciative. I am very busy in my life and I am not always online. Do not be rude to me for this.
Secondly I have been to that page and the solution there for this level is not making any sense. That is why I am asking here.
I figured out the other level on my own that is why I did not say thank you. Geez people. Do you need to have your ego puffed up by me saying thank you all the time? Get over it.
How does anyone know you're appreciative if you don't say so? You never even come back to say if the help offered actually helped you. You only ever come on here to bitch and moan that something isn't going your way and demanding that you get help. When I said you never say please or thankyou, I didn't mean you actually had to say it, you just have to show it in the tone of your voice. Your tone is demanding not asking politely.
and also wrote:I do NOT have to say Thank you every damn time someone tells me something. Get over yourselves. I come here for answers to questions about problems I am having with the game. Not to be chummy. I have friends already. Maybe coming here again was a bad idea! Seeing as nobody can ever actually HELP me with a problem.All they want to do is bitch about how "You never say thank you"! Good Freaking riddance assholes!
Well you certainly aren't chummy, and if you're like this in real life I'm surprised you have any friends. Lots of people on here have tried to help you, and all you do is throw it back in their face. The next time you're looking for help I suggest you head towards the nearest anger management class, and then book yourself in to see a psychologist to get your personality sorted out.
Pauline
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 am

elmopalooza wrote:I do NOT have to say Thank you .......
Indeed, you do not have to ....

.... And we do not have to help you........

Beside that, if every explanation, every walkthrough and every video we posted doesn't make any sense to you, you call everything "stupid" or worse, and you don't even try to explain what you don't understand or what you do understand, how in the world would we ever be able to help you, even if we wanted to? :roll:
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 am

If you ask nicely, and say pleae, I'll make you a video.
Inger
Norway