MOFI- Boom or bust.

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

MOFI- Boom or bust.

Post by popo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

I can't find a thread with this title so I'm asking here. How the heck do you get through those red and yellow gates. One blokie is frozen, Floing dude is on one button and I'm fighting off a horde of trolls. I have tried hiding in the space where the first gate is down and just firing one grow magic at a time to shield me, but what happens now? Will that bloke thaw out if I wait long enough or am I supposed to do something heroic?

I've completed every level leading up to this so I have nothing else to do till I finish this one. I could go back to camp I suppose and try on a few accessories to pass the time, or try and knock up a makeshift raft and try to escape, or ....... heaven forbid......... CHEAT!!! :shock:

:lol:

Can I have a hint pretty please? :D
Pauline
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: MOFI- Boom or bust.

Post by Loirae » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:10 pm

popo wrote:One blokie is frozen, Floing dude is on one button and I'm fighting off a horde of trolls.
No stinkers were harmed in the making of this level...No blokies, lads, or lassies should be frozen (at least in this level).
After you make the big run to the bottom while didging the troll's iceballs, stop and rest north of the buttons, but somewhere safe - in that little corridor. It will trigger the troll to stop throwing at you and will also trigger your helpers to come running, but only to the top of that wide corridor. Use your spy eye and once both helpers are at the top of that area (and not in danger because the troll is gone), then run and start your Growing. Both blokies will come running south and stand on the buttons for you. Then run for the gate.
Loirae
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Ooooh, thanks for that Loirae. I thought maybe blokie being frozen was meant to happen. I did sort of zig zag may way down that big gap to avoid being frozen. Blokie must have got in the way, silly boy!

I shall now attempt to keep him out of the way. I don't know, you have to look out for everybody these days. :roll:

:lol: :lol:
Pauline
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

That's the price of saving the world. :lol:
Loirae
K2MM
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by K2MM » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:40 pm

HELP! After you get past the gates. What to do with all those trolls and chompers. I can't get past them.........ooooohhhh
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:49 pm

As I remember, you just run for your life as fast as you can, stay close to your buddies to get to the correct place, rather than going off on your own path. Use the mouse to click as far ahead as you can and your stinker will take the fastest path available.
Loirae
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 pm

this is just a tip for the red and yellow gates but you can cast grow spells on the trolls and they will explode. I used arrow keys for the last part and i thought the kaboom part was very weird :lol: .
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Wow, Sonny, I'd never thought of that :shock: :shock: :shock: Well spotted!
Inger
Norway
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

ice trolls too quick

Post by janellesnip » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:44 pm

I cannot click fast enough to cast any spells on the trolls -- even if I make Loofy(Stinky) run directly to the glove and have the arrow/cursor button prepared in the top left (northwest) corner, it does not begin responding to my click until after the monster is there.

Even without reading anything on this forum, I was able to make it into the space where the red gate goes down, but cannot click fast enough to disable or to explode the ice troll in the bottom left before he hits me.

Guggenheimer comes quickly enough; the other guy stalls too long.

I have the same problem with the thwarts in WA, but I forget the level name.

Janelle