MOFI "At The End Of It All" I NEED HELP!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 am

Finally made it - Thanks Erwin, and yes - I can quite see why you can't cheat on that one :)

Now I will have to go back several stages to find the other stars that I missed.
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 am

Just finished this level an hour ago. Here's one more method for people to try, it's a variation of the methods used by sewel5 and Erwin0042:
1. Before you start the level, make sure to rearrange your item bag so that the upper right corner slot is empty. Don't want to waste too much time fumbling for the key to a door!
2. collect all gems, leaving the one blocking the way to the ice flower room last, and move to the side of the room after collecting it, waiting until no ice flower shots are going into the room. Save your game.
3. Run up to Floo charger and save your game.
4. now prepare the position of the mouse. I want to Floo a bubble at the SW corner water near the red key right after I teleported, so I move the mouse 4 steps left and 5 steps down from Stinky now instead of at the time I want to Floo, so I don't waste time aiming while in the dangerous ice flower room. When standing on the Floo charger, this is 5 steps directly S of left chomper. I also have my left hand ready at the mouse buttons so I can Floo at soon as I teleported. Remember that you can start moving as soon as a shot is fired.
5. With right hand at keyboard, I step into purple teleport, Floo with left-hand mouse, and immediately run straight up back to the gem room and move to the side again, and then back to the Floo charger (just like steps 1-2). Save your game.
6. Now enter the indigo teleport, get Brr, get the red key, and then stand next to the Floo bubble (NW of it). The floo bubble will protect you from all ice flowers while you Brr the 3 ice flowers you can see, and also Brr the water S of the Brr charger. Save your game.
7. Pick an ice flower and see roughly how many shots it will fire from the time you saved the game until the bubble bursts. Remember that number for step 9 and reload your save game.
8. After the save game reloads, prepare the position of the mouse again, this time 3 steps to the right and 3 steps down, this is for Brr-ing the ice flower on the right. Have your left hand at the mouse while right hand at keyboard.
9. Wait until the bubble is a second or so before bursting, then make your way to the Brr charger and slide across the ice, Brr the flower, and immediately head left towards the red door. Unlock it but don't go any further yet. Save your game.
10. Prepare the position of the mouse again, this time 2 steps up, this is for Brr-ing one of the chompers later. Have your left hand ready at the mouse while right hand at keyboard.
11. Go through the yellow button, grab the blue key, and stop SE of the blue door. Immediately Brr the chomper you see.
12. Wait for the other chomper and Brr it too. For some reason I always have trouble with this one, just fire a number of Brrs in succession at the same spot when the chomper gets close to you, but leave at least 1 Brr if you want the gems.
13. To collect the gems, you need to move to the room with the red arrow and wait, and freeze the chomper one more time when it is about to enter the room, so it stops again and also blocks the other chomper from trying to reach the room. Now collect the gems and exit this section of level.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 am

lizwiz wrote:Finally made it - Thanks Erwin, and yes - I can quite see why you can't cheat on that one :)

Now I will have to go back several stages to find the other stars that I missed.
Now, doesn't that mean that when you've done these other levels that you'll have to do that one all over again? :shock:
Pauline
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 am

popo wrote:
lizwiz wrote:Finally made it - Thanks Erwin, and yes - I can quite see why you can't cheat on that one :)

Now, doesn't that mean that when you've done these other levels that you'll have to do that one all over again? :shock:
Well Yes and No - I've seen the ending so I might not. I probably will however. Knowing you can do it is a long way towards managing to do it. Which is another way of saying it will be easier the second time.

I hope :) :) :)
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:46 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I AM GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get through the red gate!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Inger
Norway
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Salin wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I AM GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get through the red gate!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
SAME HERE!!! I'm thinking of making levels and using them to practice! I want to see the ending soooooooo bad! :cry:
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Ok, this is where I get to. After this point, I am completely stuck. Anything I do, I always get frozen! I don't even know if my approach is right! Yes, I got a YouTube account. Here is my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqdTSrLJ ... annel_page
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Then we are at the same spot, Jacob :cry: Well, I can put floing in there through the wall, and I can make an icepath too, (and ride it) and even freeze one iceflower, but that's it aarrgghhh
Inger
Norway
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I managed to floing 3 bubbles and brr the flowers through them, but as soon as I've brr'd, the bubbles burst and I get frozen along with the flowers. The bubbles are full of their brr's as well as mine. :roll:
Pauline
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Me too, hon, join the club :cry: :lol:
Inger
Norway
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Hmm, see if you can use less floo bubbles, since the more there are the faster they burst. Although, there are like 5 different solutions posted here and some of them has just as many if not more bubbles used......
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Well I finally made it thru, interesting what came next. What are the star keys for? Where are these levels?
D's MOM
LISA
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Didn't you come across some rainbow gates during you journy?They're "all over " the island :wink:
Inger
Norway
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Is there a way to get to them after you finish the game, or do you have to reload a saved game and back track to find them?
Also, could you refresh my memory and tell me where they are?
I have found 1 off of kaboom village, and I think there is 1 off to the left of the level with all those stone gates. Where are the other 2. There is also an island near the crashed ship that has gems on it with a down door. How do you get to that island? I also think there was another 1 when you first blinked across the islands to the camp, I found it the other day, u can actually blink down the screen with another down door. How am I doing so far?
D's MOM
LISA
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 pm

You're doing just fine, Lisa. One is in the lower canyonAs for the gem island, I heven't been there yet.
Inger
Norway
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm

dylan1298 wrote:Is there a way to get to them after you finish the game, or do you have to reload a saved game and back track to find them?
Also, could you refresh my memory and tell me where they are?
I have found 1 off of kaboom village, and I think there is 1 off to the left of the level with all those stone gates. Where are the other 2. There is also an island near the crashed ship that has gems on it with a down door. How do you get to that island? I also think there was another 1 when you first blinked across the islands to the camp, I found it the other day, u can actually blink down the screen with another down door. How am I doing so far?
I've send you a PM explaining everything I know