Clear The Way - MOFI

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Clear The Way - MOFI

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Why can't I reach the gloves?
I can go right and kill 2 fileflowers and push the green button. But then I can't get any further.
I can go left to the spike and turtle on the ice. I can the turtle go in the water just before the path to the kegs. But then?
I can't get a scritter in front of me cos on the path on the left it's only 1 way path.
I'm pretty stuck in this one. Or is there something wrong with this level?
Last edited by Erwin042 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:03 am

Well, Erwin, I can understand you. This level had me stuck too. :wink:

Here's a BIG hint, from my experimental way of trying to solve it:
Make the turtle go on the triple-coloured circular buttons!
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
nhelene
Silver Wonderlander

Post by nhelene » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Thanks for this hint mqdar
I did that way and went to orange glove killed the three fireflowers went back through teleporter and killed the 4th flower in front of me but now I'm stuck I can't go nowhere
If you'd give me any hint it would be sooo nice

Merry Christmas to all :D
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Here's another hint, nhelene:
The turtle isn't stuck on the buttons.
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:58 pm

BIG HINT wrote:I used the spikey on the round buttons and the turtle in the water by the north to south one-step bridge.
Mette
\Mette
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 am

mette wrote:
BIG HINT wrote:I used the spikey on the round buttons and the turtle in the water by the north to south one-step bridge.
Mette
Spikey on the round buttons?

I can't get those 2 coins in the kegs! I don't know how to explode them.
But I killed all fireflowers!
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello,

finished the level but 2 coins are missing. Has somebody managed to get all the coins in this level. I have found out how to get the coins within the explosive barrels but then i cannot get the 2 coins in the area with the 4 fire flowers. If i take first the 2 coins in the area with the 4 fire flowers then 2 of the 4 fire flowers will stay.
Is there a way to reach the 4 fire flowers with 1 fire blink left?

Regards Alex
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:15 pm

paidi21 wrote:Hello,

finished the level but 2 coins are missing. Has somebody managed to get all the coins in this level. I have found out how to get the coins within the explosive barrels but then i cannot get the 2 coins in the area with the 4 fire flowers. If i take first the 2 coins in the area with the 4 fire flowers then 2 of the 4 fire flowers will stay.

Regards Alex
Please tell me how you did get those 2 coins behind the explosive barrels?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:23 pm

paidi21 wrote:Hello,

Regards Alex
The 2 coins with the 4 fireflowers?

I enter this area thru the red gate. I hope you know how to get there.
The fireflowers in the middle turn.
After they just shot at the coins, I get those coins and leave the place.
I go for the green button on the right side and get the blink power.
When I arrive there, the 2 turning fireflowers have almost turned 360°. I can't wait and take out my spy-eye to see how they are doing, I just push the green button. If I wait, they'll turn to the ice wall and their fireball will kill them and the green gate isn't opened.
I can recharge my blink power more than once!
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Erwin042, thanks for the hint, but have you also found a solution to get the 2 coins within the explosive barrels? As there is no fire power left to let the barrels explode i think you
need the blue and pink buttom together with the top turnable fire flower to let the barrels explode. I have manged this but i have not found a sequence to get the 2 coins within the 4 fire flowers and also reach the green button. I'm aware that i can recharge pink blink power.

How i manged it to let the barrels explode:
go to the blue button. From there you can see a fire flower at the bottom side. This fire flower shows you the timing of the fire shots. Use spy eye to see the postion of the upper turnable fire flower. Put spy eye away and observe lower flower to count the steps when upper flower is shooting towards the blue gate. Then you have to wait some "milliseconds" and blink to the pink buttom. If timing is correct the shot from the upper turnable fire flower will destroy the explosive barrels

Has somebody a hint about the sequence to get all coins in this level?

post edited: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Regards Alex
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:58 pm

post above edited: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 pm

further hint added
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

SPOILER for all kills and all coins

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 pm

To get all coins?

I'm on it right now!
get the coins besides in the ice first
go around as we did before (kill the fireflowers with the orange gloves)
so kill all fireflowers but 6: the ones at the green button and the 4 at the green gates
leave the green barrels from the green button and the gem free!! you'll need those for the last kill
first kill those 4 at the green gates by pushing the green button
make sure the scritters aren't on the top of the land so when you return you can't blink on those spots. So keep the scritters from those spots!!stand on the white button and blink from there
get those 2 coins and make your return to the vines
blink to the starting point (see above for the remark)
now get to green pushed green button and step to the gem
blink when you've got it, cos those 2 last fireflowers have to kill each other and not you!!
Now I'm back to the Darkest Cave!!
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:30 pm

still have problems:
i already had tried to go back through the red gate to the vines but cannot blink to the area where the turtle was. If i understood your walkthrough this should be the way back? If this is the case i think i'm still makeing a mistake when destroing the vines??? Which vines had you desroyed to reach the red gate????

Regrads Alex
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:30 pm

still have problems:
i already had tried to go back through the red gate to the vines but cannot blink to the area where the turtle was. If i understood your walkthrough this should be the way back? If this is the case i think i'm still makeing a mistake when destroing the vines??? Which vines had you desroyed to reach the red gate????

Regards Alex
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:00 pm

paidi21 wrote:still have problems:

Regards Alex

ok, now i have finished with all the coins. I have found my failure with the vines.

Regards Alex
Alfie63
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Alfie63 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 am

Once again, going on the basis that as soon as I write this I will discover the answer:
I run the challenge clockwise, there are six flowers left by the time I get to the ice square and I am out of 'firepower'. After clearing the coins, I then clear the powder barrels by sending a flower bullet round the west ice-corridoor but there is the insufficient time to get to the green button to allow the four flowers in the ice square top do their work on one another.
What am I doing wrong?
Alfie.
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Alfie63 wrote:Once again, going on the basis that as soon as I write this I will discover the answer:
I run the challenge clockwise, there are six flowers left by the time I get to the ice square and I am out of 'firepower'. After clearing the coins, I then clear the powder barrels by sending a flower bullet round the west ice-corridoor but there is the insufficient time to get to the green button to allow the four flowers in the ice square top do their work on one another.
What am I doing wrong?
Alfie.

- You need to destroy the vines in a way that you are able to go back to the area where the turtle was
- go to the area with the 4 fireflower but do not get the two coins near the ice
- go through the white gate
- destroy the explosive barrels (with red/indigo button and upper turnable fireflower see above) / get the 2 coins in this area (behind the barrels)
- go to green button and let the 4 fireflowers being destroyed, pay attention to the position of the turnableable fireflower when you press the button.
- go back to white button (recharge blink power if nessecary), blink through the white gate
- go back through the red gate to the vines, blink back to tutle area (i think it were 2 blinks) and go to starting point
- take the item between the fireflowers and blick outside the shooting line
- finally the 2 fireflower will shoot on eachother.
tessa123123
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tessa123123 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:16 pm

I am stuck trying to get back through the light blue gate section to return to where the turtle was.
I can't seem to make a path through the barrels enough to get to the 2 fire flowers to shoot at them AND leave a path to return to the turtle by.
I end up not getting the 2 remaining coins in the green gate area.
kennelgirl

spy eye

Post by kennelgirl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 pm

OK I guess I'm a real dork but can someone tell me how to get the spy eye that everyone keeps talking about? I don't have one in my bag. :oops:
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: spy eye

Post by Salin » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

kennelgirl wrote:OK I guess I'm a real dork but can someone tell me how to get the spy eye that everyone keeps talking about? I don't have one in my bag. :oops:
The captain will give it to you back at the camp.
Inger
Norway
tessa123123
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tessa123123 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Anyone completed this level AND got all coins?
How do you make a path to return from the blue / red gate area please?
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by paidi21 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 pm

tessa123123 wrote:Anyone completed this level AND got all coins?
How do you make a path to return from the blue / red gate area please?

before you go up to the vines you can destroy 3 vines from the ara where you can recharge your gloove. In front of the vines (having already 3 vines destroyed) you should then destroy the vine at the lefthand side. With this you can destroy the lefthand fire flower. For the other fireflower
and the way to the red gate keep in mind that you also can walk diagonal.
If you do it this way you now have the option to blink back to the tutle area (i think it were then 2 blinks).

For the other stuff please read my post from Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Regards Alex
Jonnies_Girl
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Jonnies_Girl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Can anyone post a walkthrough for the barrels in the red/light blue gate area? I can't work out which barrels to fire at to make a path to get at the fire flowers on either side AND be able to blink back to the ice/turtle area. The way I went meant I couldn't reach the little island inbetween.

This is doing my head in! Would really appreciate help. :?

Thank you!!
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Remember you can walk diagonal between barrels too. I gained two extra POWs by shooting from the chargepad.
Inger
Norway
Jonnies_Girl
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Jonnies_Girl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Salin wrote:Remember you can walk diagonal between barrels too. I gained two extra POWs by shooting from the chargepad.
Yeah, I've gone diagonally, but I think I'm starting at the wrong point. At the end of the steps in the water I went right - should I be going left?

How did you get "extra" pows? I shot the 3 fire flowers by the chargepad & also the one that shoots into the ice area & then recharged. But I can't hit anything else from that area.

Any more clues?
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I believe I went diagonal to the right to shoot the fireflower, then diagonal up to opening, then I went down again (I think) to reach the second fireflower ( I tried both from the top and from the bottom, and can't remember wich one worked ). You are not supposed to kill those 4 in ice-room. (any of them)
Inger
Norway
Jonnies_Girl
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Jonnies_Girl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Salin wrote:
I believe I went diagonal to the right to shoot the fireflower, then diagonal up to opening, then I went down again (I think) to reach the second fireflower ( I tried both from the top and from the bottom, and can't remember wich one worked ). You are not supposed to kill those 4 in ice-room. (any of them)
Done it - at last! hehe
Thanks for the help. :)
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

My pleasure :lol:
Inger
Norway
iancull
Gold Wonderlander

Post by iancull » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Done, finally! With much thanks for the clues here ... once I realized that "vine" was barrels :)

I wondered for ages how to use the scritters, and now I know they're just there to be annoying!
lulub65
Bronze Wonderlander

clear the way

Post by lulub65 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi, how can i go to the right to push the green button? The scritters goes on the only way i can reach the green button and on the right side it's the same thing.
I need some help
Thank you.