MOFI-99 Star at the end of it all...help

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Bootsie Walker

MOFI-99 Star at the end of it all...help

Post by Bootsie Walker » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:49 am

I only have 99 stars as I'm starting "at the end of it all".
Shouldn't I have reached 100 at this point and be able to do the rainbow levels?
Thanks for the help
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:02 am

No, you can access that level with less than 100 stars, I only had 90 when it became available to me. I left it and carried on doing other levels first, because once you complete it you can't get back into the game unless you go back to a save from before you did it, then obviously it's as if you never did it and you'll have to do it all over again when you've done the other levels.

Have you got all the stars that don't need you to have done levels for? The two that you can buy and the three free ones from the camp. If you have those already then you must have missed a level somewhere.
Pauline
Bootsie Walker

Post by Bootsie Walker » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks so much. Yes I have all of those and
have Loofs secrets but can't get to the building. Is that what I'm missing? I didn't get Loofs last secret the one that is each Stinkers, I have figured out the stange words on the temple but again have no idea how to use them
Any help in finding what I have missed would be wonderful...I've started over twice thinking I saved wrong! Thanks
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 am

Have you looked on Mette's website. http://wonderland.nutters.dk/MOFI/MOFIstars.htm

All the levels are listed on there so you should be able to see what you've missed. Once you get 100 stars you can get the rainbow keys. Then you can do those levels and then you can use Loopy's secrets to unlock another bit. :D
Pauline
Bootsie Walker

Post by Bootsie Walker » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks so much Pauline. I just had to go back through all the areas, seems the Sand Pit didn't get saved in the main game :shock: so I'm off to get sand in my shoes again. :lol:
iancull
Gold Wonderlander

Post by iancull » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:02 am

Same problem ... I'd missed Lagoon Falls, thankfully I found it. So I have to find four "hidden" places now? I know of two, I think ...
Bootsie Walker

Post by Bootsie Walker » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:05 am

iancull wrote:Same problem ... I'd missed Lagoon Falls, thankfully I found it. So I have to find four "hidden" places now? I know of two, I think ...
Aren't you glad to have the spy eye to find the missing area???? If you need help with the hidden areas you could try the link Pauline gave but it is total spoilers.
iancull
Gold Wonderlander

Post by iancull » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

The Spy Eye is essential - although for Lagoon Falls not so helpful since the star isn't visible till you talk to the Boomer.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Spy Eye in real life :)
[real time Google Maps?]