MOFI - Heart of the Jungle (and saving)

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

MOFI - Heart of the Jungle (and saving)

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

I find myself "Saving" after every "thing" I do......which takes up the full slots, and then may begin again.....especially with my budding skills with "Grow"......stuck right in the middle of Heart of the Jungle...man! You don't want to know how long it took me to figure out where to shoot the Grow.....

Now to finish this level and onward....well maybe..... :?

:shock: I know I need a Nap! :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Re: How Do You Save?

Post by Marinus » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Gold Raven wrote:You don't want to know how long it took me to figure out where to shoot the Grow.....
That's right 8)
and also wrote: :shock: I know I need a Nap! :shock:
That's probably right too. :D :lol:

But what's your question now actually? :D
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm

HOW DO YOU SAVE :?:

it's in her title :shock:
press on the escape key ................. then choose what you want to do ................ Never ever just this too in WA? ................ You're joking? Or....
and I did it here again :oops: :wink:
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 am

If that is what you are asking, you can overwrite a save point that you already have if you have run out of them.
dlcs18
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: How Do You Save?

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am

Gold Raven wrote:I find myself "Saving" after every "thing" I do......which takes up the full slots, and then may begin again.....especially with my budding skills with "Grow"......stuck right in the middle of Heart of the Jungle...man! You don't want to know how long it took me to figure out where to shoot the Grow.....

Now to finish this level and onward....well maybe..... :?

:shock: I know I need a Nap! :shock:
SO CHEAT RIGHT NOW or ABORT ADVENTURE right now
this level was really difficult for me too.
I cheated on this one after asking for a cheat. But flo back cos I wanted to finish it too.
And come back later, TAKE THAT NAP NOW!!!
sorry about the capitals folks :wink:
when you start again, start first with reading on this level in its topic!!
or read/view the solution or send pm to ask Salin special help
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Erwin and others:

No question about saving, just wanted to get out of that level for a while....did go home and take a nap.....and you are right Erwin, I will send Salin a PM for a screen shot of the middle section of Heart of the Jungle......although I haved watched (and watched :shock: ) the Video a million times........... :? ......I still need a visual that will show me where to put the first Grow in order to get that pesky Turtle to act right.

Thanks all. :D
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Oh, OK, I did send you the link to the video, sorry. I'll make you a screenie then :lol:
Inger
Norway
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I tried to PM this to you but it wouldn't work.

Heart of the Jungle (middle section)
jg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Thank you janetgalle :D I PM Salin and he was so gracious in helping me out! What I needed you two have supplied.....so well.

Right now I am where I put the last 4 flowers in place, step over and get the gems and exit....

:shock: ...wow....it has taken me a day to do this section of this level... :shock:

Thankyou guys once again....

Gold Raven
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:35 pm

I DID IT! I DID IT! I finished "Heart of the Jungle"................. :shock: but with a LOT of help from Merlins on this forum.....

I bow to all of your collective wisdom.....

Thank you! Now onward to the next Great Adventure... :D
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Good for you, Gold Raven.
I see that Janet and I did it a bit different turning the turtle, but it doesn't matter as long as we did it :lol: :lol:
Inger
Norway