MOFI-Pool Room

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

MOFI-Pool Room

Post by skeet » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:07 am

Any suggestions on this adventure? I think I have the general idea of the sequence but the spikey is driving me crazy.....and without a license! :) I think my dance steps with him are wrong. Nothing on Mettes site and haven't seen a post here. Help me...puleeze.

If scritters were real...... :x :twisted:
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: MOFI-Pool Room

Post by paidi21 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 am

skeet wrote:Any suggestions on this adventure? I think I have the general idea of the sequence but the spikey is driving me crazy.....and without a license! :) I think my dance steps with him are wrong. Nothing on Mettes site and haven't seen a post here. Help me...puleeze.

skeet, there is already a topic for this level:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... =mofi+room

Regards Alex
paidi21
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: MOFI-Pool Room

Post by paidi21 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 am

skeet wrote:Any suggestions on this adventure? I think I have the general idea of the sequence but the spikey is driving me crazy.....and without a license! :) I think my dance steps with him are wrong. Nothing on Mettes site and haven't seen a post here. Help me...puleeze.

skeet, there is already a topic for this level:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... =mofi+room

Regards Alex
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:49 am

You need to follow him up and stand to the right of the top tendril thingy so it opens the way up but the lefthand tendril is still there. It takes good timing. If you go up as he's coming down the right side you should just miss him and be out of the way of the lefthand tendril when he gets to it.
Pauline
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

Post by skeet » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks Alex and Popo....I always have timing challenges for adventures saved and practice with that save till I get it right. Drives me crazy to try to go through the whole thing and then mess up something as simple as timing and have to restart.

In my world scritters are ingredients to a wonderful stew. :twisted: