Midnight Synergy Offical MOFI Solutions?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Midnight Synergy Offical MOFI Solutions?

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm

as in like is Patrick still going to do one?

Thank Gawd for Mette and all of the other wonderful Merlins who have helped get me this far.......

Couldn't have done er with ye!! :lol:

...but what about Midnight Synergy's Solutions for MOFI?
:?
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/Peegue

Those are all of Midnight Synergy's videos. (Or, all of Mayor Peegue's videos). I just checked and there are several from MOFI. Perhaps he's not officially releasing them yet. Or, perhaps they are just added into Mette's list. I don't know. But you can find curently 40+ video solutions there. :D
Loirae
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Thank you Loirae...also got the other notice about the other level...and you know what? I started solving it myself.....now I don't know if I am doing it correctly or not, but I sure am having fun!

...and of course, if need be I will be coming back to your solution PDQ!

:D
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:04 pm

I just got the post from Midnight Synergy!! What a beautiful email it was too...stating that the Merlins who already have had their solutions up.......was good...wonderful as well..