PLEASE HELP : I can't find two stars

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Eddy

PLEASE HELP : I can't find two stars

Post by Eddy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Somebody please help me out ! I can't find location of Red crab nesting area and Ace gets swamped . I make round and round and round again but nothing come out in the Jungle . Please Help !
Thanks,Eddy
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Red Crab nesting area is in the jungle temple. Ace gets swamped is in the jungle, find Ace and talk to him.
Inger
Norway
Eddy

Post by Eddy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Thank you for the answer but which exactly is temple area ?I'm now on Boom or Bust and i don't know where is the temple .About Ace ... I don't know anymore where else to look for him .I go back to the campus,I search all the jungle areas where I was before but no trace of Ace. Could you be a little bit more precise ?
Thank you again and sorry for bother.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:03 pm

I didn't say temple area, I said in the temple, the mainroom which the ladder to the left should bring you to.
If I remember correct, (and I might be wrong on this one) Ace shall be in the jungle, close to the stonegates. There should be a bridge that don't cross the water completly. I think that's where he makes the star that gives you the level.
Inger
Norway
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:11 pm

I think if you are playing "Boom and Bust" you've a few more levels to play before you're even in the temple area. First you've to do the levels in Kaboom Village, and there you'll find Ace as well. :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm

If you're only just on Boom or Bust, which is the one with the trolls I think, then you haven't got to the temple yet or done enough to get Ace gets Swamped to appear. When it does appear it will be back through the stone gates where you went to Boom or Bust, and back a little into the jungle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pauline
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks for helping me out, Pauline :lol:
Inger
Norway
Eddy

Post by Eddy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

THANK YOU very much guys . I understand now . I thought that after finished the level with Ice Trolls,I'll not be able to cross back the stone gates without floating help from the wizard red hat guy ( forgot his name ) and also I didn't know for how long he will be following and helping me as long as I see that Ace now is next to me and when I turn my back , he's already gone.When I opened the 11 stone gates,Ace was not with me;I have just the red hat wizard guy and another cowboy looking hat dude around.Anyway,thank you all for your help ; for sure I'll be back soon when I'll find myself in trouble again .
Pauline,I like the hat of your stinker :)

Sorry if I have any spelling mistakes;I'm not native english speaker :oops:
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Eddy wrote:THANK YOU very much guys . I understand now . I thought that after finished the level with Ice Trolls,I'll not be able to cross back the stone gates without floating help from the wizard red hat guy ( forgot his name ) and also I didn't know for how long he will be following and helping me as long as I see that Ace now is next to me and when I turn my back , he's already gone.When I opened the 11 stone gates,Ace was not with me;I have just the red hat wizard guy and another cowboy looking hat dude around.Anyway,thank you all for your help ; for sure I'll be back soon when I'll find myself in trouble again .
Pauline,I like the hat of your stinker :)

Sorry if I have any spelling mistakes;I'm not native english speaker :oops:
You'll find Ace back in the jungle (near "The Ascent" adventure) after you reach the Kaboom Village, meet Ace (SE corner) and complete "Within an Ace". That's when "Ace gets swamped" gets activated.