Lost, Can't Find Way Out!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
SillySap
Gold Wonderlander

Lost, Can't Find Way Out!

Post by SillySap » Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 am

I've done a search and by page 20 nobody was lost in the same place I am...

I just completed A Change of Color [Jungle] I walk up and there's a star which I did, I think it was Jungle Creatures.

I walk to the right and I go thru an arrow to a bitty strip of land with the waterfall partly showing and one of those brown squares, but I can't get over the river to it.

I go back to the jungle and down--there are two down red arrows and both will take me onto a beach where I can walk and enter the other one and do the whole thing all over again...

Can anybody help me? Please, pretty please?????
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 am

I think I know what you mean. That arrow to the right with that brown square button on the other side of the river near the waterfall, that's no doorway right now. You can go through much later in the game.

Then there are two arrows down to the beach just as you said. The rightmost is where you came from, and the left one leads to a small part of the beach, where some coins are.

I don't see stars in that area though. But there should be also an arrow up, to another part of the jungle where 2 stars are (see screenshot). I believe those logs in the water appeared after finishing those 2 star-levels, and then you can go up further.

I hope this helps. If you need more, just ask. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SillySap
Gold Wonderlander

I hereby Knight you--Wondrous!

Post by SillySap » Thu May 14, 2009 6:44 pm

:D Thank you....thank you....I'd been wandering in circles for a while... hmmmm...guess I need to pay closer attention to details...

Namaste'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.