What do I do in wondertown?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

The Fort in Wondertown is what we were talking about (With a Stinker standing by it, not letting you pass until you pay 45 coins). I haven't been in there myself.

I don't know where the last token is for the arcade, because I'm missing quite a few. :lol:

For the blue flower, I THINK you have to give it to some Stinker named Loopy.

Congrats on finishing WA, Billy Bob! You should buy MOFI and finish that too, then you will be all caught up with everyone. :D
bround
Rainbow Master

Post by bround » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 am

gameboy991 wrote:What do you guys mean by "Fort"? If you're talking about that game in the arcade, then... I still don't know what you guys are talking about. I didn't pay ANY coins.

P.S.- Can someone tell me where all the tokens are? I have 104 stars and I am missing only 1 token. I'm pretty sure I got all the ones in Wondertown including the one behind the fake wall and the one behind a secret door. I just don't know... :cry:
We are not talking about Arcade, There is a guy thats not let you to the Fort unless you pay 45 gold coins.

This must help you, click here.

EDIT: Billy bob, I've buyed 2 MOFI and if you want won of it PM me.
Avid TTR player and TTS developer, a new revolutionary server in works.
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Oh, NOW I see what you guys mean. I actually did pay 45 coins.