MOFI- Completed Game, Can't Go Back

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Qookie86

MOFI- Completed Game, Can't Go Back

Post by Qookie86 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi all! I'm a newbie to the forum, but have been playing and been a Wonderland fan since the year the very first game was released. I'm hoping someone can make my day and give me some good news with my question below. My sanity depends on it! :P

I completed the game last night. I got to the 'sky machine' with star key in ect ect.

Now that the game is over, I saved it once more to make sure I didn't have to do any of the levels again (ESPECIALLY 'At The End Of It All'. How I passed that, even with the youtube vid is beyond me. Yeah it's that hard).

Anyways I think in saving it, I have done a BIG BOO BOO. I can't go back, period. I have it saved right before they say 'You have completed this game' ect ect. I have 3 more stars to get for 100, and I want to go back to Sundog Island and open those gates with the rainbow keys. There are more secret places I haven't explored yet including the place where I know to use the rainbow keys underneath that little island from the camp.

BUT THERE IS A BIG RED GATE BLOCKING ME.

I have no key.

I have another saved file that is saved from "Ice Flower Cave"

Please dont tell me I have to do it all over again from that level.

Where do I find the red key?

HELP!! :shock:
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm

I"m afraid you'll have to.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Kilicool64 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm

LittleZbot wrote:I"m afraid you'll have to.
LittleZbot is right. There's no easy way back.
I know how you're feeling. :stinkysad:

I've got two ideas, what you could do.

First idea: Load your other savegame and quickly finish the adventures by using the cheat code.

Second idea: Send your savegame file to Midnight Synergy. They made WA:MOFI so maybe they can edit your savegame.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. :stinkyhappy:
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 pm

MS should fix this "glitch".

-_-
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 am

This isn't a glitch, they programed it that way.
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 pm

That is why I added quotation marks around 'glitch'.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

I happened to do the same mistake Qookie86 did, but I have only ONE SAVED FILE! :( :(

It's saved where Qookie86 file is. In the room just before the end of the game. It says that it's not an adventure and i don't remember 'At the end of it all' being completed and doing the 'woohoo' thing and showing my process. Is there a way to get out of it or do i have to do the WHOLE GAME again! :evil: :twisted:

Also, does anyone know where to find the user profiles in MOFI (i don't know if this is in the right forum) :?

Thanks!
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.