Rainbow Key in MOFI

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Rainbow Key in MOFI

Post by anton » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello
I hope I'm doing this correctly as I've never posted a question before. But here it is.
I've gotten 100 stars in MOFI but can't for the life of me find a rainbow key. I've been wandering around for what seems like hours with no success. Would someone please help me with my search.
Thanks in advance.

Anton
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Rainbow Key in MOFI

Post by Kilicool64 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 pm

SPOILER! highlight to read wrote:They're in the ice troll fortress near the star key and the home glyph.
BTW welcome to the forum. :piratesmile:
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Rainbow Key MOFI

Post by anton » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Thanks for your attempt at helping me. Unfortunately, I'm no closer to a solution. First of all, I'm not sure what you meant by the "Ice Troll Fortress". I went to the place where the large Ice Troll is standing (east of the clock with 12 faces) and found nothing. Also, you used the plural. I was under the impression that there was 1 rainbow key, but perhaps I'm wrong.
I also have no idea what you mean by "Home Glyph". I have four of them (red,orange,green & blue) but I don't know which one is a Home Glyph. Anyway, I'm back at the temple, very frustrated and considering whether or not I should even try to finish the game.
But, as I said, thanks anyway for trying.

Anton
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Rainbow Key MOFI

Post by anton » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Here I am again. I have found the Ice Fortress you were referring to (I think). Ducky is in front of it saying that it's locked, and...indeed it is. No stars or keys in the neighbourhood.
I'm stumped.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Rainbow Key MOFI

Post by anton » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Yippee!!!
I finally figured it out and found the four keys. Thanks for the help. Now, I've got to use them.

Cheers,

A
thecreepykeeper

Post by thecreepykeeper » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Ya! It's on Sundog Island.